Penalty for cancelling contract?

This is a discussion on Penalty for cancelling contract? within the T-Mobile forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Is there still a penalty from google for cancelling your N1 contract with T-Mo? I remember at first there was one, but now that google ...

Thread: Penalty for cancelling contract?

Penalty for cancelling contract?

Is there still a penalty from google for cancelling your N1 contract with T-Mo? I remember at first there was one, but now that google isn't selling them anymore....

I'm just exploring my options, because the T-Mobile service is abysmal here in East Tennessee.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The contract won't be with Google! It will be with your provider and prob due to them providing a subsidy on the handset...

Sorry still doesn't answer your question about termination fees.

I would call T-Mobile first to see their comments. They would probably let you out of your contract if you are really leaving due to the service quality.

When I canceled my T-Mobile service they were very "you should have called us first". I didn't have a contract, just using the month to month though.
    :nexusx:

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

OK, thanks for the tips, guys.

Really not sure what I'm going to do. I love the phone, but I'm getting quite tired of people complaining that I never answer my phone.

So I had a long call with T-Mo this afternoon (and they asked why I hadn't called sooner. bah!). Basically, they said $200 for cancellation (prorated if you have less than a year left). I tried to tell them that I should have a better deal than that since the service is so terrible here. So they gave me a month free and said they'd send a repair truck to the area to see if they can do anything.

So I guess I'll give it a few weeks and call back.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links