tempted to get G2

This is a discussion on tempted to get G2 within the T-Mobile forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by nickshertzer Keep in mind the G2 has an 800mhz processor and Gingerbread has been rumored to require 1Ghz... Link is re: the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tempted to get G2

Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post
    Keep in mind the G2 has an 800mhz processor and Gingerbread has been rumored to require 1Ghz...

Link is re: the Desire Z which also has an 800mhz:
    Desire Z with 800MHz = No upgrade to Android 3.0 (gingerbread) !?!? - xda-developers

just to let you know i have my g2 and the benchmark is around 1700 it also tested on neocore at 57.1 FPS this phone is well built fast and smooth and its not even rooted yet dont underestimate this phone it will compete with the best out now

rooted Nexus S 4G

Quote Originally Posted by shibby View Post
    Keep in mind the G2 has an 800mhz processor and Gingerbread has been rumored to require 1Ghz...

Desire Z with 800MHz = No upgrade to Android 3.0 (gingerbread) !?!? - xda-developers

just to let you know i have my g2 and the benchmark is around 1700 it also tested on neocore at 57.1 FPS this phone is well built fast and smooth and its not even rooted yet dont underestimate this phone it will compete with the best out now
    Shibby.......... That's it. Help me come up with an excuse to tell my wife.....

InViSiBLe-cHoKe by TaPaTaLk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

Quote Originally Posted by f0ul99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shibby View Post

Shibby.......... That's it. Help me come up with an excuse to tell my wife.....

InViSiBLe-cHoKe by TaPaTaLk

had the same problem i buy with no contract so paying $500 for a phone the wife dont like it but i sold my nexus for 350 in 10 min on craigslist so that helped lol

rooted Nexus S 4G

I think i also want to make this jump, i still have an upgrade left with t-mobile so a cell phone for 200 dollars might be a bit refreshing. I will be so happy to go back to a physical keyboard.

So I went and played with one in the T-Mobile store yesterday. To tell you the truth, I was a bit underwhelmed. The Z-hinge felt flimsy, the key board was mediocre, and there is no tethering! Gah! I guess I will stick with the Nexus One for now. Add the fact I get excellent functionality with my phone with the car and home dock as well... Definitely a wait on this one.

T-Mobile G2 OTA update brings mobile hotspot, wifi calling

G2 is getting OTA including wifi calling and mobile tethering. Now I can start thinking of getting one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links