Recent problems with T-Zones

This is a discussion on Recent problems with T-Zones within the T-Mobile forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I've recently started getting "Subscription Upgrade Required" messages on my n1 when i try to open up a browser. I have the tmobileweb / tzones ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent problems with T-Zones

Recent problems with T-Zones

I've recently started getting "Subscription Upgrade Required" messages on my n1 when i try to open up a browser. I have the tmobileweb / tzones $5.99 plan.

The past two times pulling out the battery and sim card seemed to resolve the issue, but this time it is persisting and I have no internet access!

is anyone else having this problem ?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

same here. hope i don't have to go back to the dreaded iphone.

Got it today also. Damn! Friend with iPhone is still using tzones on his thing. Grrr

Mine just start not working also. I get the "Subscription Upgrade Required" messages when opening up a browser. Where are you guys located? I'm in Bay Area.

Illinois area. Been using T-zones for ~5+ years. Nexus one for 6 months or so.

i'm in northern virginia. moment of silence for all us cheap bastards.

I am in Tampa and got the same issue today. I've been on t-zones for 5 years. I remebered it happened last week, but it came back after a few hours. Don't know this time if it will or not. I will wait till tonight and give them a hell of a call. I am not on contract. Maybe this will be the reason for me walk away from them finally.

clb
    Same problem here, not working.

I have been grandfathered into the 2.99 T-zones from 2001. My 3G internet on my Nexus one is still working... I was using Epc.tmobile.com APN and it stopped last night, but now with APN wap2.voicestream.com it works.

The only problem is my brother who lives with me also has a Nexus One, and he called me about this issue... which is why im helping him research. We are both running 2.2.1 Stock ROM, but his does NOT work. Not on any APN... i wonder if it's slowly going out for everyone or it is just a bug.

I will keep yall posted if mine goes out too, I am about 20 miles from him at the moment.

I'm in the DFW, Texas Area

clb
    Mine stopped working this morning. I shut down, pulled the SIM and put it back in and rebooted. It's working again. We'll see for how long.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links