Poor Connectivity

This is a discussion on Poor Connectivity within the T-Mobile forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; from this thread: http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...html#post82756 Originally Posted by NexusOneToo just got the update... not only is tethering not affected, but (I hate to jinx it) my ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poor Connectivity

from this thread:http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...html#post82756

Quote Originally Posted by NexusOneToo View Post
    just got the update... not only is tethering not affected, but (I hate to jinx it) my 3G signal strength is way better! It might be a fluke, but I actually posted a thread in the T-Mobile section about horrible 3G connectivity - and for the past hour or so it's vastly improved (this is immediately after update).

maybe its the time of day? (signal strength better in afternoon?) - but I never noticed it becoming this much noticeably better later in the day... previously I thought it was a t-mo thing, but now I'm wondering if it was the phone and this update helped?

Cool Weak TMO Infrastructure

I'm in Palm Springs, and my signal is very poor. I'm always between EDGE and 3G, usually EDGE with just a couple of bars.

In major U.S. cities TMO is fine.

I'm jumping ship to Verizon if and when they come out with a superior Android system.

The prices and service are great but they don't trump poor connectivity.

I used to be on AT&T and T-Mobile is so much better overall. I travel a lot in the uS and I never really had dropped calls problems

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links