10$ Net Plan?

This is a discussion on 10$ Net Plan? within the T-Mobile forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Hi, I am looking to buy a Nexus One. My question is: Will it work with Tmobile's $10 Unlimited Web Plan? Thanks!!!...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10$ Net Plan?

10$ Net Plan?

Hi,

I am looking to buy a Nexus One.

My question is: Will it work with Tmobile's $10 Unlimited Web Plan?

Thanks!!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The answer to that is yes and no it will work on your nexus with the 10$ plan but you need to follow these steps to make it work http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/t...bile+data+plan

I have follow those steps and it's only EDGE. Any ideas how to get it working on 3G?
    I have the $10 plan tmobile

Are you sure you have a t-mo nexus one cause if you have an at&t nexus then you will only get EDGE even if you use the Smartphone plans.

I have the -PB99100, that is supposed to be the Tmo version right?

Ya that is it if I were you I would ask on the other thread (the one about getting it to work) cause I have never tried this so I couldn`t tell you if it is normal or not but I don`t think so. Although maybe it is your SIM card, have you ever had it working on 3G?

No, I'm on the $10 plan. The reason I got the N1 is because peoples saying I can get 3G with the $10 plan. I have to add that I have not left my house since I got this phone so it might be jsut the area I'm in but it should have 3G, it's not a small town area and the Tmo coverage map show 3G as "strong". I wouldn't mind EDGE except for the fact that it would not allow voice call when I'm on it. Main reason I had to sell my Captivate.

Weird I have never heard of a nexus one that did not allow voice calls when on data strange . Well if I would try going to places where there should be 3G data on t-mo as in high populated arias. See what happens if you it works then itís just your house if not come back and see if it works any better. On a side not why are you using cellular data in your house don`t you have a Wi-Fi router?

If on WiFi or 3G the data get cut and voice call come through but if on 2G all calls goes straight to voice mail. It's an Android thing not jsut Nexus 1

Huh you learn something new every day thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links