HSPA+ just flipped on

This is a discussion on HSPA+ just flipped on within the T-Mobile forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I have been living in a area that states I'm dead center in HSPA+ area but my speeds were only 975 kbps download, not bad ...

Thread: HSPA+ just flipped on

HSPA+ just flipped on

I have been living in a area that states I'm dead center in HSPA+ area but my speeds were only 975 kbps download, not bad but certainly not fast speeds. Yesterday and this am my browser was having a very hard time downloading the smallest web sites. I called T-Mobile numerous times including HTC without any luck. T-Mobile said there was no issue in my area at all. You know how this goes. About 30 minutes ago I tried for the heck of it to load a few pages, they flew up on my screen, checked to make sure I wasn't on my wifi network, nope 3g FOR SURE. did the SPEEDTEST.NET and I'm getting between 2900 and 3500 KBPS on the download and about 1300 on upload. I am absolutely thrilled. Live in a suburb of Boston and the reason of this long explanation is after numerous calls to T-Mobile talking to all their tech people no one could tell me that anything was being done in my area with the Network. Don't get me wrong I'm very happy with T-Mobile but no one has the imfo that you need. I love T-Mobile and the Nexus One. What a difference in the phone with these speeds.
    Vinny

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Please make sure to post in the correct forums. Thanks.
    Androidfied.

Boy, i wish one of T-mobile's little elves would work their magic in my suburb of Boston. You've got a bang, I've got a whimper.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links