Does a Tmobile Branded Nexus one work with Tzones?

This is a discussion on Does a Tmobile Branded Nexus one work with Tzones? within the T-Mobile forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; The reason why I ask is because someone on CL is selling a brand new Tmobile branded Nexus one for $350. I think its a ...

Thread: Does a Tmobile Branded Nexus one work with Tzones?

Does a Tmobile Branded Nexus one work with Tzones?

The reason why I ask is because someone on CL is selling a brand new Tmobile branded Nexus one for $350. I think its a decent price and I am ready to dump my Iphone 2G because it is just too darn slow now.

This phone is not unlocked so I was wondering if it will let me use Tzones on it.

Any help would be awesome. My first post!

TIA!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

There is no T mobile branded Nexus One, but T mobile radio bands. It does work on T zones but there are some annoying pop up reminders for things like low battery. I had checked this out back in March and quickly uninstalled the app.

Quote Originally Posted by mightytalldude View Post
    There is no T mobile branded Nexus One, but T mobile radio bands. It does work on T zones but there are some annoying pop up reminders for things like low battery. I had checked this out back in March and quickly uninstalled the app.

Nice thanks for the quick reply! So I guess as long as I uninstall the annoying app, I should be ok. W00t! Would you say that 350 is a good price?

Quote Originally Posted by flyalexair View Post

Nice thanks for the quick reply! So I guess as long as I uninstall the annoying app, I should be ok. W00t! Would you say that 350 is a good price?
    Used or new, new you are the luckiest man on earth if you found that buy it now it's worth it 100 times over, used ya that's a good price it's a little lower than the average on eBay still a great price (obviously if it is covered in scratches or dings it varies). So with that said I will assume it's used.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by flyalexair View Post

Used or new, new you are the luckiest man on earth if you found that buy it now it's worth it 100 times over, used ya that's a good price it's a little lower than the average on eBay still a great price (obviously if it is covered in scratches or dings it varies). So with that said I will assume it's used.

The guy is selling it Brand new apparently. So I guess that means that I am the luckiest man on earth? hahaha Sweet! I wonder if it really is new. I hope he doesnt lie and it ends up being refurbished. -__-

With the Nexus S, I would assume that it would be cheaper these days.

Well the price is a little lower since the nexus S but it's still high and ya you are getting it at a very low price the average is like 100$ more. When I got mine on eBay (after they stopped selling it) I had to pay 600$.

$350 is a GREAT price. I scored my N1 on Craigslist for $400 with a few cases, extra charger and a desktop dock; I thought it was a VERY good deal! (esp. if its in good condition!)

wow lucky you man.

whew

I was wondering about tzones as well since I'm about to get a t-mobile account. Thanks for the clarification!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links