T-Mobile G2x?? What do u guys think?

This is a discussion on T-Mobile G2x?? What do u guys think? within the T-Mobile forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; soo my good old nexus one has been giving me problems as of lately...randomly rebooting deleteing my messages, my call history, not registering on the ...

Thread: T-Mobile G2x?? What do u guys think?

T-Mobile G2x?? What do u guys think?

soo my good old nexus one has been giving me problems as of lately...randomly rebooting deleteing my messages, my call history, not registering on the network etc sooo im looking into getting a new t-mobile phone. what do u guys think about the g2x....is it a good option? what are the pros and cons of it?!
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'd recommend the g2 over it. The g2 is by htc, with much better construction than lg. Even tho the g2 has an 800mhz processor, the processor is a new variety which is more efficient at processing things. A testament to this is that my friend has the g2 and its 800 mhz processor beats my 1ghz nexusone very often.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I'd stay away from the G2. I have one at my house, and while I can't really fault it (apart from the bulky form factor), I just don't think it's that great either...

It also looks like T-Mo are discontinuing the model also, so you may struggle with updates later...

I have to concede that danger rat is right. But I'd still avoid the g2x as well. What i recommend is that you wait a little as most carriers release a barrage of new phones during the summer time. Maybe you'll find something you like then. Trust me, its the worst feeling ever to sign a 2 year contract then regret the phone you chose.

This could be interesting?

Walmart Will Carry the Sensation 4G for $150 as HTC Denies Death Grip Issue http://phandroid.com/?p=52943

Omigod the sensation looks amazing! The specs are making me drool!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mEYtRadSfg[/ame]

this phone does infact look/sound good but i am reading a lot of negative comments over on xda already...
    General Issues & Bugs - xda-developers
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

I'll take a read of that later, but I'm more interested to see if/how the phone gets adopted by the modding community.

If also like to see how the internal memory gets broken down. I think the increased memory over the N1 is a step in the right direction, but not much of a step. If the extra 250mb are all assigned to data, then it may be workable (more than doubles the N1 memory), but if it's gets distributed to support Sense, then it's probably not gonna cut it...

First phone that had actually piqued my attention since getting my N1...

True dat. After getting my n1 I pretty much closed my eyes towards other phones. The sensation opened them. O_O

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links