Upgrading to a 4g phone.

This is a discussion on Upgrading to a 4g phone. within the T-Mobile forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Does anyone know if I need pay more if I get a out of contract 4g phone? I'll elaborate, I haven't been on a contract ...

Thread: Upgrading to a 4g phone.

Upgrading to a 4g phone.

Does anyone know if I need pay more if I get a out of contract 4g phone?

I'll elaborate, I haven't been on a contract with Tmo for many years. I just buy the phones off craigslist and change add features I need. Ever since I got the G1 I have not needed to change my plan options from The G1 unlimited with 400 text ( I think it's something like $35/mo) plus whatever voice plan we are using. It's time for me to leave my N1 and get something better. I'm really liking the idea of the Sensation 4g.

Does anyone know if I can just get the phone and not mess with my data plan?

Has anyone upgraded to a 4g phone without a contract? If so what was the price difference if any? Just talking plans not hardware.

Thanks.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I have a nexus one. When I got it, the network I was on was 3G. My carrier upgraded the network to 4G. Its not higher priced. Now I may upgrade to a 4G phone and keep the same plan without any problems. Just make sure the phone you get is compatible with the network frequencies of your carrier.

Also the nexus 4g is due in November. Just so you know.
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links