T-mobile Web2Go/Tzones

This is a discussion on T-mobile Web2Go/Tzones within the T-Mobile forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I got a replied from mike_s Everything you've said is correct, except for the fact that the 200MB data plan will warn you about going ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: T-mobile Web2Go/Tzones

I got a replied from mike_s

Everything you've said is correct, except for the fact that the 200MB data plan will warn you about going over your data, with have a $0.10/MB overage charge, and you can check your data usage by dialing #932# from your phone. If you need me to make any changes to your account I would just need your full name, the phone number, and account verification (full name and last four of main account holder's SS#.)
    Thanks for using TFocre,

mike_s
    TForce

i didnt get any warning when i passed the 200mb mark
    i believe i will still save money using this plan than getting the $30 data plan

Quote Originally Posted by Aznmask View Post
    I got a replied from mike_s

Everything you've said is correct, except for the fact that the 200MB data plan will warn you about going over your data, with have a $0.10/MB overage charge, and you can check your data usage by dialing #932# from your phone. If you need me to make any changes to your account I would just need your full name, the phone number, and account verification (full name and last four of main account holder's SS#.)
    Thanks for using TFocre,

mike_s
    TForce

can you check your T-Mobile account see if you get any additional charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Aznmask View Post
    check your T-Mobile account see if you get any additional charge.
    yea, like mentioned above
    i got charged 10 cents per mb after 200mb

time to upgrade your phones... looks like the galaxy nexus and galaxy s2X are your best bets:

http://wiki.howardforums.com/index.p...e_can_I_use.3F

Quote Originally Posted by norazi View Post
    time to upgrade your phones... looks like the galaxy nexus and galaxy s2X are your best bets:

http://wiki.howardforums.com/index.p...e_can_I_use.3F
    Those phone wasn't that much an upgrade...

Nexus One still good because our screen is smaller , the battery can last longer.

My gf's web2go ($10) plan stopped working on her N1 last week too. I had to called and upgraded it to 2GB plan ($19.99).

My $5.99 tzone still works great on my N1.

Yeah they changed mine over to the 200mb plan. I don't use the 3g much since I am on wi-fi at home and work so I think this should work for me.

I got a reply from mike_s too but he couldn't offer me a 5gb plan for $20. So I called tmobile 611 and they offered me the 2gb for $20 or 5gb for $30 data plan. I asked them for loyalty dept. but they said even they can't get me the 5gb unlimited for $20 which was offered a year ago. After that she offered me the $20 2gb but in addition the mobile hotspot plan for free which is usually $14.99 a month. So I signed up for that plan. Hope this helps someone out.

OK everyone, I have had the same issue as all of you. I was on a grandfathered family plan for 49.99 + 10 for web2go. Once my data connection was giving me trouble, I researched T-mobile website and I found a 1000 min family plan for 49.98 + 10/line for 2GB capped unlimited data. I switched over right away and I am very happy with it. The only thing is that with this plan you do not qualify for subsidized phones, you have to buy your own (which I was doing anyway). Now I got more minutes, and an official data plan for the same money I was paying before. For $5 more I can get the same 5GB capped unlimited plan I had with web2go, but I can use any phone I decide to upgrade to when the time comes. I believe the plan is called Value 1000 talk. I hope this helps.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links