T-mobile Web2Go/Tzones

This is a discussion on T-mobile Web2Go/Tzones within the T-Mobile forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Look like end of the line for these plans on the N1. Tmobile starting to block it and you'll see an Upsell page. Changed to ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: T-mobile Web2Go/Tzones

T-mobile Web2Go/Tzones

Look like end of the line for these plans on the N1.
    Tmobile starting to block it and you'll see an Upsell page.
    Changed to wap.voicestream.com and some sites work but not all.
    Can not connect to Google server so a lot of that stuffs not going to work anymore such as Maps.
    Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED
    Cyanogen Mod Nightly ROM

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yeah I've got the same problem as well. I have the $10 unlimited web2go plan with my Nexus One, but starting today the internet has cut out and all sites say I need to upgrade my plan. Has anyone come up with any work arounds to this? wap.voicestream.com only works for websites like OP said. Or are we all just going to have to upgrade our data plans?

Haha me too. My nexus one started on yesterday and it not work.

I use Internet2.Voicestream.com

same thing here

To all of you with this problem (internet2.voicestream.com) not working anymore with your web2go plans and having it say 'Subscription upgrade required', I've found a way to fix it. You just have to go to the T-Mobile support website (T-Mobile Support Community: Home) and private message a guy with the username 'mike_s', who is part of the T-Mobile TFORCE support team and ask him to help you with your web2go and Nexus One data problem. If you search on the support site, you'll see many others with the problem and he's helped all of them fix it.

I going to contract mike_s support..

But Nexus one can get support from $10 data plan?

Yes my $10 unlimited web2go plan stopped working yesterday like most of you, but after I contacted mike_s he updated some configuration of the data service and now my 3G is working with even just the default APN (epc.tmobile.com)

Well I just PM'ed Mike_S... Wish me luck. I was so excited when I got the Nexus One to work on my old data plan too..

If anybody else has any luck with Mike_S.. post it here so we know if its worth it to bug the guy..

Quote Originally Posted by wc1288 View Post
    Yes my $10 unlimited web2go plan stopped working yesterday like most of you, but after I contacted mike_s he updated some configuration of the data service and now my 3G is working with even just the default APN (epc.tmobile.com)
    The more I read those threads the more I think 'updating some configuration' is changing your data plan.. in fact I am pretty sure that's what they are doing..

" Usually, for no extra charge, we can move you to the correct data plan right away"

I think by no extra charge they mean they aren't going to charge you to update the data plan..not that the correct data plan won't cost you more.. crap...

Quote Originally Posted by Dymond View Post

I think by no extra charge they mean they aren't going to charge you to update the data plan..not that the correct data plan won't cost you more.. crap...
    That would sucks but was all done through PM? I mean you didn't sign anything or they don't have a record of you saying you agree to a higher price.
    Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED
    Cyanogen Mod Nightly ROM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links