T-Moble Customer and Disappointed...Anyone Else???

This is a discussion on T-Moble Customer and Disappointed...Anyone Else??? within the T-Mobile forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I had a unlimited plan with my wife and I and we decided to go in to TMobiel to check out the new S3 phone. ...

Thread: T-Moble Customer and Disappointed...Anyone Else???

T-Moble Customer and Disappointed...Anyone Else???

I had a unlimited plan with my wife and I and we decided to go in to TMobiel to check out the new S3 phone. Well...they told me my plan is so old and they could work it out so we could get 2 new S3s and for the same monthly amount we are paying now. So we agreed. Now the phone isnt is fast as I thought. I feel like I lose signal more. Also, they added all these fees like tethering. I used to get it free now I have to pay. Also there is some Tier 2,3,4,5 gs and I have to pay for faster service. So I payed for the most (5gs) and I am getting warnings midway through my month that I have used it up and my phone is slower than hell. Is there something i am doing wrong or has Tmobile turn to garbage. I am going to look at verizon maybe even if I have to pay the cancellation fee.
    Last edited by UltraDroid; 11-19-2012 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Removed objectionable phrase

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Similar experience with T-Mobile. Reason why I am leaving them when present contract is up. I didn't appreciate being told one thing, then having something else happen when the bill came in.

I have been with them for almost 10 years. All this BS nickel and dime charges are irritating and my phone seems slower. I just signed another 2 years. Ill call and complain until they do something.
    Last edited by UltraDroid; 11-19-2012 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Removed objectionable phrase from post

Yes, I would recommend complaining. They might fix things just to stop the complaining. In my case, I just decided the effort would not be worth it. I will take my business elsewhere.

Dvdman, please watch your language in these posts. This is a family friendly forum and S-Bombs and F-Bombs are NOT acceptable language, even disguised with ***.
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Never had a problem with T-Mobile. Did you read what you signed? Did you return to point of sale? Did you pro actively do anything without screaming at someone or go to a forum and bad mouth the company? Like saying goes, you attract more bees with honey than vinegar!

My problems with T-Mobile had nothing to do with what I signed, and everything to do with obvious changes that took place around the time of the merger talks. Since that has leveled out, nothing has returned to normal, so I don't need to scream at anyone, but my money will go elsewhere.

I have had service since voice stream days and still have unlimited hotspot, 5gb of data before throttle, and who cares about throttle, I never exceed 3gb a month anyways, and still have fav 5. The post was towards dvdman. I wish each customer per each carrier had to work for the carrier for a week before they had service. Heck for any company that has to work with the public for that matter. Anyway good luck because no matter what company at some point something won't go as expected.

I have beeh with - mrecommend T-Mobile to people looking for -MoMobile store where since August 2013 and except for my initial in store experience have mothing but good things to say about their service and customer service reps on the phone.

Also i have found another T-Mobile store where the reps really know the meaning of customer satisfaction.

I shall continue to recommend T-Mobile whenever I can.

THESHADOW

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links