Question about unlocked Nexus One plan

This is a discussion on Question about unlocked Nexus One plan within the T-Mobile forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Hey all I got my Nexus One unlocked from Google and I was thinking about my phone plan... whenever you sign up for the Even ...

Thread: Question about unlocked Nexus One plan

Question about unlocked Nexus One plan

Hey all I got my Nexus One unlocked from Google and I was thinking about my phone plan... whenever you sign up for the Even More Plus (500min) with internet and messaging it's only $59.99 on T-mobile's site but currently I'm being charged $74.98 (leftover from my MyTouch3G plan). I'm assuming the special MyTouch Data plan is much more than the regular one. However, T-mobile doesn't detect that my phone is a Nexus One right now.

Sorry for the long intro but I was wondering if I would be able to switch over the regular Even More Plus plan w/ internet and messaging for only $59.99 instead of my current $74.98. Shouldn't I be able to get away with that? I wouldn't mind saving $15 a month

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yes. Basically any plans you're on right now that's not named Even More or Even More + is considered a grandfathered plan.

You are free to move to Even More + plan. They will try to charge you a $35 fee to move and will warn you that you can never move back to an Even More plan if you choose to later on.

If you have a corporate discount on your account, they'll waive the $35 for you, but corporate discounts will no longer apply on Even More + accounts.

I had a unlimited loyalty plan before Nexus One and moved over to Even More + 500 after Nexus One. Went by without a hitch.

Good luck.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links