T-Mobile in Chicago.

This is a discussion on T-Mobile in Chicago. within the T-Mobile forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I'm currently using my Nexus One with AT&T. I love how my monthly bill became so low but I want to have 3G access. Another ...

Thread: T-Mobile in Chicago.

T-Mobile in Chicago.

I'm currently using my Nexus One with AT&T.
    I love how my monthly bill became so low but I want to have 3G access.
    Another thing is, edge consistently triggers beep on speakers all around me.

Is T-Mobile reliable and 3G works strong in Chicago area??

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Where in Chicago do you live in? I am in NorthWest Suburbs and I always get constant 3g network. If you happen to use Google Latitude, add me to your friends list. Are you Korean? I noticed your name btw.

I live in downtown and works good. There are times when it switches to edge but only when it's hibernating with no activity. As soon as it detects activity that requires data usage, it switches to 3g. Only happens sometimes and not annoying at all for me.

I've actually been using the G1 on At&t before I got the N1. I just got fed up with the At&t data congestion and dropped calls.

Edge is ok to use if you surf lightly or use the Opera browser but remember, N1 needs data connection for things like voice recognition.

north subs are good too

I am in the western suburbs and when I am out I get a good 3G signal but at work and when I am home it is constantly switching to edge. Hope they fix that soon.

I live up around the Highland Park area, and work in North Chicago and have noticed no issues. I have only seen it drop to edge when I am in a large concrete building in North Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by MS3Jon View Post
    I live up around the Highland Park area, and work in North Chicago and have noticed no issues. I have only seen it drop to edge when I am in a large concrete building in North Chicago.
    you must work for abbott

Quote Originally Posted by johnny cizzle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MS3Jon View Post
    you must work for abbott

No, I'm a drill instructor at the Navy's boot camp in Great Lakes.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links