is there a GB cap?

This is a discussion on is there a GB cap? within the T-Mobile forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; can i watch full movies on youtube and use pandora like crazy without an problems from tmobile? does tmobile have a dada cap?...

Thread: is there a GB cap?

is there a GB cap?

can i watch full movies on youtube and use pandora like crazy without an problems from tmobile? does tmobile have a dada cap?
    JDEPRODUCTIONS.COM - AN ONGOING COLLECTION OF EVERYTHING THAT PREVENTS ME FROM BEING A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

There is a cap per the Terms of use found on tmobile's site here Unsupported Browser

It reads as follows

2. Protective Measures
    To provide a good experience for the majority of our customers and minimize capacity issues and degradation in network performance, we may take measures including temporarily reducing data throughput for a subset of customers who use a disproportionate amount of bandwidth; if your total usage exceeds 10GB (amount is subject to change; please periodically check T-Mobile.com for updates) during a billing cycle, we may reduce your data speed for the remainder of that billing cycle. We may also suspend, terminate, or restrict your data session, Plan, or service if you use your Data Plan in a manner that interferes with other customers’ service, our ability to allocate network capacity among customers, or that otherwise may degrade service quality for other customers.

i feel like i just read this post by the exact same ppl. no need to make double threads. clutters up the forums.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links