T-Mobile 3G in Charlotte, NC

This is a discussion on T-Mobile 3G in Charlotte, NC within the T-Mobile forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; looking feedback on 3G coverage in the Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas, especially from Nexus 1 owners! 3G speeds, coverages issues, and how is your ...

Thread: T-Mobile 3G in Charlotte, NC

T-Mobile 3G in Charlotte, NC

looking feedback on 3G coverage in the Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas, especially from Nexus 1 owners! 3G speeds, coverages issues, and how is your N1 performing for you??

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

im looking forward to seeing how many people in charlotte have this phone lol. heck even north carolina!

Sorry I don't know about Charlotte but mainly responding about the NC thing. I've seen couple around UNC. Service and 3G service is good in Chapel Hill until you go 15 minutes down the road to Carrboro where it is zip...none. Point is don't live in Carrboro and have Tmobile.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen293 View Post
    Sorry I don't know about Charlotte but mainly responding about the NC thing. I've seen couple around UNC. Service and 3G service is good in Chapel Hill until you go 15 minutes down the road to Carrboro where it is zip...none. Point is don't live in Carrboro and have Tmobile.

Thanks for your input, if you have a 3G handset and while in 3G coverage, could you do a few speed test and post your results?!

3g coverage in NC

I live in Eastern NC and TMobile coverage is cool for metro areas, life Fayetteville and Raleight, but sub areas are EDGE all the way. Still I like android so EDGE it is for me.

I know this is an old tread, but I'm looking for the same info and found it. I have a Nexus One and I'm going to activate it here in about an hour. I will try and make a point to give a report on here for the sake of helping others.

I'm in Raleigh and 3G coverage is pretty solid here....as long as you're outside. As soon as you enter a building the 3G is on & off. The phone is awesome when 3G is active, lightning fast. T-Mobile and Nexus 1 are a horrible pair.

Quote Originally Posted by whopper View Post
    looking feedback on 3G coverage in the Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas, especially from Nexus 1 owners! 3G speeds, coverages issues, and how is your N1 performing for you??
    CBran from the Charlotte area. My N1 is great outdoors. Indoors it's not too bad. It beats the hell out of my G1.

Anyone ever try this?: T-Mobile Coverage

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links