Gainesville FL : WTP!?

This is a discussion on Gainesville FL : WTP!? within the T-Mobile forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; So I got my nexus one on the 5th of this month. Yay! Powered it up and got to it. The service in my office ...

Thread: Gainesville FL : WTP!?

Angry Gainesville FL : WTP!?

So I got my nexus one on the 5th of this month. Yay! Powered it up and got to it. The service in my office was excellent 3G and phone service, all of the sudden a day ago (2/9/10) I no longer have service in my office... WTP (what the peppers)... . I checked the t-mobile coverage map and it indicates that were I am located has best to good service... (not true) ;[. Also I notice I'll have full bars but no phone service this really sucks on such a great phone.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Is it the whole office? Building?

That is weird for a dead spot like that.

It's the whole build, which is not big really. Just frustrating, cause I might as well not have a phone again . My Samsung Instinct broke, so grab me a nexus one, I even paid the early termination fee on sprint. Last night when i got out of work as I drove back home I did not get service for a few miles.

Might want to call them, they might have a tower out.

Had the same problem, I called HTC and haven't had the problem since.

Well I just did the T-Mobile Chat thing, (careful after you send a message because the input box does not auto select on google chromoe, I exited the convo twice). One of the reps was kind enough to switch me to a different tower, and it didn't seem to work but it might have just kicked in, now full bars. Happy Again.

Quote Originally Posted by eXodus View Post
    Well I just did the T-Mobile Chat thing, (careful after you send a message because the input box does not auto select on google chromoe, I exited the convo twice). One of the reps was kind enough to switch me to a different tower, and it didn't seem to work but it might have just kicked in, now full bars. Happy Again.
    lol soon after i posted this I lost signal... shame. Life sure is funny, what is HTC's number?

Update: Very lame, I need a phone replacement, my sim card works perfectly on my friends iPhone at the office. Which is on T-Mobile.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links