Midway Airport: No tmobile signal...WTH?

This is a discussion on Midway Airport: No tmobile signal...WTH? within the T-Mobile forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; So far...jump from ATT has been sweet. Traveled with nexus today... am at midway near food court...no service...Wtf! Hadda buy boingo. Anyone else with this ...

Thread: Midway Airport: No tmobile signal...WTH?

Midway Airport: No tmobile signal...WTH?

So far...jump from ATT has been sweet. Traveled with nexus today... am at midway near food court...no service...Wtf! Hadda buy boingo.
    Anyone else with this at MDW? Or is it an outage...don't think so as it was OK right outside the airport.
    if a carrier doesn't cover an airport....I'm plannin for the Supersonic on Sprint in a few months

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

TMobile has a really good reputation in the Chicago area and it's suburbs, so I'm wondering if it's just a dead spot.
    Rooted Nexus One

Yeah I've been really pleasantly surprised with T-Mobile in Chicago...WAY better than ATT.
    T-Mobile says no outages. So yep....dead spot. BAD spot for a dead spot.
    No signal throughout B concourse with (rooted) NexusOne.

Do you atleast get Edge? I know when I go indoors I usually lose my 3G but I do have some Edge! Thats one of my two gripes with the Nexus One and hopefully can be fixed soon. Otherwise I am loving this phone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links