is anyone using Nexus with Tzones data

This is a discussion on is anyone using Nexus with Tzones data within the T-Mobile forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Wonderful! Just what I wanted. Thanks !...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: is anyone using Nexus with Tzones data

Wonderful! Just what I wanted. Thanks !

Lovely...last night they shut off t-zones for me said that I need to upgrade to the $30 plan. Argued and argued grandfathered in etc. blah blah. But no. grrrr, tried other APN names but no luck. GRRRRRRR What now

Quote Originally Posted by Kit Fox View Post
    Lovely...last night they shut off t-zones for me said that I need to upgrade to the $30 plan. Argued and argued grandfathered in etc. blah blah. But no. grrrr, tried other APN names but no luck. GRRRRRRR What now
    did a representative actually say they were shutting off? there's been chatter that it might just be a hiccup and might return.

What kind of chatter did you hear? They said that it's been a glitch that it's been working and shouldn't be working. They knew I had a Nexus one when I called without me telling them (I don't have it listed nor did I ever tell them before).

What kind of chatter did you hear? They said that it's been a glitch that it's been working and shouldn't be working. They knew I had a Nexus one when I called without me telling them (I don't have it listed nor did I ever tell them before).
    various forums around the web. people have sited similar incidents in the past where it was out for some time and then suddenly came back. sounds like you got it from a horses mouth though. bummer. two reasons i'm still with tmobile is the myfavs + google voice for unlimited free calls AND cheap ass tzones web. now what do i do?! i'll probably stick it out for a week or two. if no progress i'll have to start looking for new options. pitty.

Yeah, I want the cheapest possible plan with unlimited internet. I don't abuse it streaming stuff 24/7 just for normal light stuff since I'm on Wi-Fi 90% of the day. I fear that I'm going to have to start looking around though. I'm happy with their service but I can't afford 30$ a month (an additional 25$ for the same service I was getting and it was working).

Quote Originally Posted by topjohn View Post
    various forums around the web. people have sited similar incidents in the past where it was out for some time and then suddenly came back. sounds like you got it from a horses mouth though. bummer. two reasons i'm still with tmobile is the myfavs + google voice for unlimited free calls AND cheap ass tzones web. now what do i do?! i'll probably stick it out for a week or two. if no progress i'll have to start looking for new options. pitty.
    I got the upgrade message last night too. Wonderful. I got the phone right before it stopped being sold to use with my tzones and now they shut it down, randomly, when no one else can even buy one anyways? Seems so bizarre.

So much for that $529 device...

Guess I have a pretty phone w/ wifi now. At least for a while until I decide to jump ship on Tmo. Tzones was the only thing keeping me there.

I have been grandfathered into the 2.99 T-zones from 2001. My 3G internet on my Nexus one is still working... I was using Epc.tmobile.com APN and it stopped last night, but now with APN wap2.voicestream.com it works.

The only problem is my brother who lives with me also has a Nexus One, and he called me about this issue... which is why im helping him research. We are both running 2.2.1 Stock ROM, but his does NOT work. Not on any APN... i wonder if it's slowly going out for everyone or it is just a bug.

I will keep yall posted if mine goes out too, I am about 20 miles from him at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by latif View Post
    I have been grandfathered into the 2.99 T-zones from 2001. My 3G internet on my Nexus one is still working... I was using Epc.tmobile.com APN and it stopped last night, but now with APN wap2.voicestream.com it works.

Not on any APN... i wonder if it's slowly going out for everyone or it is just a bug.
    I tried the other APNs and none of them seem to work.

Quote Originally Posted by latif View Post

The only problem is my brother who lives with me also has a Nexus One, and he called me about this issue... which is why im helping him research. We are both running 2.2.1 Stock ROM, but his does NOT work. Not on any APN... i wonder if it's slowly going out for everyone or it is just a bug.

I will keep yall posted if mine goes out too, I am about 20 miles from him at the moment.
    Think it could have anything to do with firmware? I'm not too keen on those things? Could we revert to 2.2 froyo and potentially have it work again?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links