is anyone using Nexus with Tzones data

This is a discussion on is anyone using Nexus with Tzones data within the T-Mobile forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I'm currently an iPhone user on Tmobile with Tzones grandfathered in for me (since tzones has been taken off tmobile) my questions are if anyone ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: is anyone using Nexus with Tzones data

is anyone using Nexus with Tzones data

I'm currently an iPhone user on Tmobile with Tzones grandfathered in for me (since tzones has been taken off tmobile) my questions are if anyone is using the N1 with tzones, and if they are what kind of speeds do you get?? edge or 3G??

Or should I just add in full internet (3G), (keeping tzones just in case I switch back to iPhone)

Sorry if it's been asked before I looked around and googled but found nil...

thanks for your help

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by eclipticrider View Post
    I'm currently an iPhone user on Tmobile with Tzones grandfathered in for me (since tzones has been taken off tmobile) my questions are if anyone is using the N1 with tzones, and if they are what kind of speeds do you get?? edge or 3G??

Or should I just add in full internet (3G), (keeping tzones just in case I switch back to iPhone)

Sorry if it's been asked before I looked around and googled but found nil...

thanks for your help
    My brother has t-zone, I will ask him to let me borrow his chip and put it on my n1 to test to see if I can get full capability. If no one answers you by then, I will find out for you. It'll take me a couple of days before I will meet up with him.

i had Tzones on my old iphone, along with my fiance, if you can find the correct address to link it to, its decent 2g. but you wont get anywhere near 3g speeds. i guess it depends on what you are willing to settle for. but if you bought out your phone and you want it cause its only 5.99 its not a bad deal =D BUT BUT BUT from what i have heard on the new tmobile chips, you cant connect to tzones without having their old Sim card, something about the new sim cards wont allow it or something. anyways GL

Yeah, I wasn't expecting 3G speeds. I've had my sim card for like 5 years now and don't plan on changing anytime soon. I'm sure theres a way to make the N1 work on Tzones (my damn iPhone can for Christ's sake) but what I really want is the 3G speed... hmmm still wanna hear from someone who's used Tzones on N1.

you'll find the answers here:T-Mobile : How to get T-Zones Web unlimited data for $5.99 (works w/iPhone and Nexus one) | Internet | Tech-Recipes

MOD. please delete if posting links is not allowed.

Not at all! That's a very helpful link, and directly addresses the OP's post!

I am using my Nexus One with T-Zones. It works with full 3g speeds. Nothing like paying $5 a month for unlimited 3g internet :D

I'm on 9.99 unliminted web servic, since i'm use iphone, since i bought my nexus one last month (unlocked) work fine till last week, tmo block my internet and mms, I just called 611 today: the rep check every thing and anser is : tmo required for full data sevice for internet and mms on nexus one, the computer auto detect if u use n1, and auto blocked the internet service and mms,.
    sorry, good luck..

btw, I'm with tmo more than 10yrs and same phone no#,
    I have 4 phone fimily plan, one line still use ipone / unli-web, internet and mms still work fine.
    only my n1 got blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by aznp929 View Post
    I'm on 9.99 unliminted web servic, since i'm use iphone, since i bought my nexus one last month (unlocked) work fine till last week, tmo block my internet and mms, I just called 611 today: the rep check every thing and anser is : tmo required for full data sevice for internet and mms on nexus one, the computer auto detect if u use n1, and auto blocked the internet service and mms,.
    sorry, good luck..
    What APN where you using to connect?
    Can anyone confirm tmo can auto detect the phone model?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links