T-Mobile in Austria 3G on my N1 not right working?

This is a discussion on T-Mobile in Austria 3G on my N1 not right working? within the T-Mobile forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Hi, just wonder if anyone else over here has this problem. The SIM I use in my N1 is from an original 3GS contract with ...

Thread: T-Mobile in Austria 3G on my N1 not right working?

T-Mobile in Austria 3G on my N1 not right working?

Hi,

just wonder if anyone else over here has this problem. The SIM I use in my N1 is from an original 3GS contract with T-Mobile. I put this iPhone beside and use now my Nexus 1, but when on 3G I have constant provider loss. I have a warning sign in the drawbar and a message "only emergency calls are allowed"...

This happens when the N1 is in my pocket or on my table and "rests". It has never happend during a call.
    (Switching the prefs to "2G only" everyhting works fine - in 2G.)

Hmm, I wonder, if this happens to anyone else over here in Austria, so far I have not seen any N1 here.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I am not sure if the 3G signal (internet) is affecting your phone signal, and it shouldn't.
    There is a slight chance that the N1 is not compatible with your network's 3G frequency. T-Mobile USA uses primarily 1700 MHz which is only found in US. However, the N1 can receive other frequencies such as 2100 MHz which are used in Europe.

I would just call T-Mo and ask them if they can set it up on their end.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links