configuring N1 with tmo's $10 unlimited web for phone service

This is a discussion on configuring N1 with tmo's $10 unlimited web for phone service within the T-Mobile forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; That's good to hear. You did confirmed that it was for unlimited data right? Because the new $10 plan is only like 200mb I think....

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: configuring N1 with tmo's $10 unlimited web for phone service

That's good to hear. You did confirmed that it was for unlimited data right?
    Because the new $10 plan is only like 200mb I think.
    Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED
    Cyanogen Mod Nightly ROM

I hope it is right. It says unlimited data.

I just ordered the nexus one and Im waiting for it. Ill let everyone know how it went.

But this is what my account looks like
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sure looks unlimited to me. I hope itís not one of those fake unlimited things when they say unlimited and cut you off after you reach a certain point.

Mine worked fine for 2 days but they must have found & placed my nexus s on a list because it ended up no apn would work anymore.

Does anyone know if this same hack/trick will work with the Nexus S?

I want to upgrade and sell my N1 but I dont want to pay a required $30/month data plan!

Ya it should work because it is not a hack or really a trick it's just the apn so it's for making your phone work on a network so it should work with any phone.

Somebody said they took it out, although it still works for me.

I am not sure it will be a good idea for the NS, the N1 was never recognized by T-Mobile's website, which is good because you are supposed to have a "dumb-phone" in order to get that data plan, but since the Nexus S is being more advertised and sold for T-Mobile this time, it might be recognized (a picture will show up?) and maybe blocked from certain plans.

Quote Originally Posted by brunoxyz View Post

I am not sure it will be a good idea for the NS, the N1 was never recognized by T-Mobile's website, which is good because you are supposed to have a "dumb-phone" in order to get that data plan, but since the Nexus S is being more advertised and sold for T-Mobile this time, it might be recognized (a picture will show up?) and maybe blocked from certain plans.
    The Nexus S is not a T- mobile phone. Tmobile will provide the service but it's a Best Buy exclusive phone.
    Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED
    Cyanogen Mod Nightly ROM

Quote Originally Posted by baseballfanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brunoxyz View Post

The Nexus S is not a T- mobile phone. Tmobile will provide the service but it's a Best Buy exclusive phone.
    True, I forgot that Google also offered a subsidized version with a T-Mobile contract, bust still it never was recognized by their system, hope the same happens for the new phone. Maybe it doesn't even matter.

It's recognized by the system. They asked me if I had a Nexus S when I called customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by Heinrich View Post
    Mine worked fine for 2 days but they must have found & placed my nexus s on a list because it ended up no apn would work anymore.
    I might be having the same issue. Mine worked for a few weeks. Now the browser takes me to a m.web2go.com page where it says Subscription Required and Your are not currently subscribed to a data plan.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links