Cheapest Tmobile Nexus One Plan?

This is a discussion on Cheapest Tmobile Nexus One Plan? within the T-Mobile forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Hello, Can anyone tell me what the cheapest t-mobile nexus one plan is? I went into a t-mobile store and the guy told me 79.99$/mo. ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheapest Tmobile Nexus One Plan?

Cheapest Tmobile Nexus One Plan?

Hello,

Can anyone tell me what the cheapest t-mobile nexus one plan is? I went into a t-mobile store and the guy told me 79.99$/mo. I'm not sure he really cared about helping me or giving me good info.

I rarely use the telephone on my iphone, just really need the mobile data so the lowest number of minutes possible would help.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

If you buy the phone on contract the $80 plan is the cheapest plan. If you buy the phone without subsidy you can get a plan as cheap as $30 for 500 minutes. You can add unlimited text and data for an extra $30. My plan is $55 before taxes for unlimited data and 500 minutes.

This is contrary to what he told me. I even asked if I purchased the phone outright, he told me it would be the same price. How did you go about getting that price? I'd like to figure out how to do this before ordering the device.

It's too bad that they cannot deploy some basic knowledge to the people working at their stores.

Quote Originally Posted by paradoxic View Post
    This is contrary to what he told me. I even asked if I purchased the phone outright, he told me it would be the same price. How did you go about getting that price? I'd like to figure out how to do this before ordering the device.

It's too bad that they cannot deploy some basic knowledge to the people working at their stores.
    If you buy the phone for full retail with no discount you can pick any plan you want but you should get unlimited data. I went with an even more plus plan (the unlimited everything for $79.99) since I bought the phone out right. That is with no contract also. Just find the lowest minute Even more plus pan with unlimited internet and you are set. I just bought the sim card and plan and I was off! Make sure after the plan is activated to have them switch the internet to Android internet (it won't cost extra) or the phone won't work right. Also on the Even more plus plans if you don't sign up for easy pay (automatic debit) they will charge you a $4.95 monthly control charge.

As far as I can see the cheapest no contract unlimited text and internet plan comes with 500 minutes and is $59.99 you may be able to get an unlimited internet plan for $39.99 and add some minutes but I am not sure on that one.

What is the cheapest plan?

In google.com/phone it said buy the phone for $522 + Tax = $562 or get the phone for existed customer for $279 with 2yr Plan for 79.99 each month (500 talk minutes. Unlimited nights and weekends. Unlimited T-Mobile to T-Mobile minutes. Unlimited domestic messaging including SMS, MMS, IM. Android Unlimited Web. $79.99 per month.)

Which plan is better for me? Should I buy the phone for $562 then sign up for the unlimited data/unlimited text for $30+?

I bought the phone out right ($500+) and signed up for the $60 plan (500 minutes, unlimited text, and android web) and no contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Aznmask View Post
    What is the cheapest plan?

In google.com/phone it said buy the phone for $522 + Tax = $562 or get the phone for existed customer for $279 with 2yr Plan for 79.99 each month (500 talk minutes. Unlimited nights and weekends. Unlimited T-Mobile to T-Mobile minutes. Unlimited domestic messaging including SMS, MMS, IM. Android Unlimited Web. $79.99 per month.)

Which plan is better for me? Should I buy the phone for $562 then sign up for the unlimited data/unlimited text for $30+?
    The non contract plan is cheaper by $20 compared to the contract plan. It also has the advantage that you can remove data or text whenever you want. My plan cost me $61 with tax. I didn't get texting as I can do that with Google voice. $30 for voice and $25 for internet.

If you are interested in inexpensive plans, check out OMG! Simple Mobile I am using them. I bought the phone for full price and them using their $60 plan (Unlimited calls / Unlimited texts/ 150MB 3G)

(Truthfully I haven't used the service YET, my phones come in tomorrow and sims are soon to follow. My friend from college works there and says the CEO uses a nexus one no problem. They use the Tmobile netowkr so everything works great!)

For a single line should cost only 59.00 or less with 500 min.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links