Any T-mobile SF Bay area users here?

This is a discussion on Any T-mobile SF Bay area users here? within the T-Mobile forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I'm trying to determine how good coverage in the bay area is especially in the San Francisco Bay area. I'm currently using my Nexus One ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any T-mobile SF Bay area users here?

Any T-mobile SF Bay area users here?

I'm trying to determine how good coverage in the bay area is especially in the San Francisco Bay area. I'm currently using my Nexus One on Edge with my current provider ATT&T but I wanted to get input from any members on here on coverage? Any input would be appreciated, Thank You

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Nobody in the bay area with T-mobile and a Nexus One? lol

right here!!
    am in san jose

the coverage is pretty good, i switched it to WCDMA only and i've been getting great 3g speed, and reception

it sometimes drops down from 3g to edge when you go inside buildings but its not bad

am loving the phone so far!

I am a bay area t-mobile and nexus one user. My experience so far, is if there isn't service the phone will automatically go to edge, but once edge hits full bars then 3g will come on and have full bars. I don't know why it is doing this, and I am hoping it will be fixed soon, cause constantly on Edge is annoying and slow. However this situation only happens on occasion when on the move in a car, and when going to 'dead areas'. I am just waiting for consistent 3g service from t-mobile. Other than that I love my nexus one. I'd have to say one of the best cell phones on the market right now.

I Live in SF and work in east bay and have great coverage 3g all the time. I Love my N1. I Came from verizon and was worried about T mobile but so far its wonderful.....since Jan 7th

I have 3G in most of San Francisco. Edge along 280 in the Peninsula.

Quote Originally Posted by b00sted415 View Post
    Hey boosted - I'm in the same boat and curious if you decided to get the T-Mobile N1.

I'm on AT&T now and live in an absolute coverage black hole so AT&T is not an option. I'm really ready for a new phone and want it to be the N1 if possible. I was hoping for Sprint because the RootWeb service on CNet indicates that Sprint is really strong on the peninsula... but alas, no N1 for Sprint... yet.

Quote Originally Posted by zoetropico View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by b00sted415 View Post
    Hey boosted - I'm in the same boat and curious if you decided to get the T-Mobile N1.

I'm on AT&T now and live in an absolute coverage black hole so AT&T is not an option. I'm really ready for a new phone and want it to be the N1 if possible. I was hoping for Sprint because the RootWeb service on CNet indicates that Sprint is really strong on the peninsula... but alas, no N1 for Sprint... yet.
    No I ended up getting N1 w/3g through att, I haven't had any problems with 3g coverage either since I had decent coverage with att the only problem was that couple weeks ago this wasn't available due to only T-Mobile being able to provide 3g. I'm a happy camper. If you have bad service with att where you are now I suggest going to with T-Mobile.

I have the N1 with T-mobile in SF. 3G everywhere except my house and sometimes in underground buildings.

I live in Oakland and I'm in the city a lot for work and school. I had AT&T before and I thought their coverage sucked for what you paid. I couldn't be happier with T-Mobile. $80 a month for unlimited talk, text, and data is just unbeatable. I know back on the East Coast and in other parts of the country T-Mobile's coverage isn't the greatest, but I've yet to experience any loss of 3G coverage except underground or in parking garages.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links