T-Mobile - Nexus One Coverage in New York

This is a discussion on T-Mobile - Nexus One Coverage in New York within the T-Mobile forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Any drop calls or connectivity issues with Nexus One in Tmobile network?...

Thread: T-Mobile - Nexus One Coverage in New York

T-Mobile - Nexus One Coverage in New York

Any drop calls or connectivity issues with Nexus One in Tmobile network?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Nope not one drop call. I'm amazed. My girlfriend made me get rid of my iPhone 3GS because of dropped calls...

good... i'm moving there in a couple months and just bought my T-Mobile Nexus One

I live in New Jersey and travel all over the metro area. The only place I've ever had trouble with T-mobile was in and around JFK (every carrier is weak there). Since i purchasecd my N1, I've had NO PROBLEMS at all there.

In Manhattan, the 3g coverage varies. There is not as much HPSA or whatever it's called in Manhattan than in other parts of the Metro area....which i find rather surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by dudewithaplan View Post
    I live in New Jersey and travel all over the metro area. The only place I've ever had trouble with T-mobile was in and around JFK (every carrier is weak there). Since i purchasecd my N1, I've had NO PROBLEMS at all there.

In Manhattan, the 3g coverage varies. There is not as much HPSA or whatever it's called in Manhattan than in other parts of the Metro area....which i find rather surprising.
    Dudewithaplan,
    Thanks for the information. My office was at Park & 48 street and I switched from Tmobile to Verizon two years ago because I couldn't get calls while in my office but I'm hoping things will be different with N1. Thanks gain.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links