visual voicemail

This is a discussion on visual voicemail within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I just recently came from an iPhone 3g and one of the things I miss is the visual voicemail, is there anyway to set the ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: visual voicemail

visual voicemail

I just recently came from an iPhone 3g and one of the things I miss is the visual voicemail, is there anyway to set the N1 up for visual voicemail?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Re: visual voicemail

you can use google voice as your voice mail. the phone actually lets you use googles vm over atts.

i just came from an iphone too and it works awesome

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I just tried setting it up but when I tested it by calling my phone from my work phone it pushed me to the voicemail and said the number didn't exsist, what did I do wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by kmonie360 View Post
    you can use google voice as your voice mail. the phone actually lets you use googles vm over atts.
    I wish I could try that out on my Nexus One, but Google Voice is still a US-only product

I will be moving from an iPhone 3GS to a N1 this week and one of the features I love about my iPhone is the visual voicemail. I looked in to Google Voice, and while it seems like that cat's meow, you have to request to be invited?? What is the likelihood of receiving an invitation, and how long do the invites typically take?

You will not have to wait to receive an invite for google voice with your N1. Once you have the phone up and running just open the voice app and it will run you through the registration and you will have google voice!

Good to know, thank you!

Google Voice > Visual Voicemail

In fact after you start reading your VM transcribed you will HARDLY think anything else is visual voicemail.
    On T-mobile you can have Visual Voicemail, but this is the wrong section for that
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

I'm very much looking forward to using Google Voice on the N1. I actually already have a couple friends that will send me texts rather than leave a voicemail when I am unable to answer their call so this will just bring the rest of my contacts onboard.

Is the N1 the only Android phone that hooks up with Google voice or does Droid, Backflip, and etc all do that too?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links