New nexus one owner, perfomance question

This is a discussion on New nexus one owner, perfomance question within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Hi guys, just got my nexus one today and while using the phone I felt like stock rom perfomance is a bit sluggish compare what ...

Thread: New nexus one owner, perfomance question

New nexus one owner, perfomance question

Hi guys, just got my nexus one today and while using the phone I felt like stock rom perfomance is a bit sluggish compare what I experinced with droid or what I observed from research and videos. I had droid for almost 3 months really loved it but verizon signal strength wasn't too good where I am at and AT&T had full bars so I decided to skip droid and get nexus one. Perfomance of nexus one felt same or maybe a bit lower then droid for some reason, I was thinking to root it tonight and try some roms, what do you guys suggest ? Does the CPU runs at full speed on stock rom ?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It should run at full speed.

Note, the DROID still has a better GPU than the Nexus One. Nexus One just has a faster CPU. But it should still feel very smooth for almost everything.

Also note that once you ROOT the Nexus One, Google can see that it is rooted by the bootloader which shows and unlocked icon. If you plan on ever returning the phone or happen to need it fixed, it will not be accepted.

I'd tread water carefully with the Nexus One, with it's known problems, i wouldn't root the phone so early on. I'd wait a while before rooting it or not root it at all. Once you root it, you can't go back and can't send it in or anything.

Atleast, that's what i think, that's what they say atleast. Theres an unlock icon that shows on the bootloader once you root it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links