Trade T-Mobile Nexus One for AT&T Nexus One

This is a discussion on Trade T-Mobile Nexus One for AT&T Nexus One within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by 28prod That looks awesome. I haven't decided what I want to do yet. The iphone is becoming more and more appealing. I ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trade T-Mobile Nexus One for AT&T Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by 28prod View Post
    That looks awesome. I haven't decided what I want to do yet. The iphone is becoming more and more appealing. I just don't want to be like every one else and have an iphone.
    Yea true.........it's like looking around and seeing everyone with a blackberry.

At least if you do that jailbroken mod.......you will be different from everyone. Barely anybody does that mod, like really few at least. Most ppl with an iPhone don't even have it jailbroken and if they do, they have those lame themes that's basically just the same as stock but different colors.

This mod is sick, it's cool how they got widgets and full multi-tasking on it.

So when the new iphone comes out what is your plan. Sell the 3gs for the new iphone. I'm getting tired of dealing with selling this iphone, and I am half tempted to keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by 28prod View Post
    So when the new iphone comes out what is your plan. Sell the 3gs for the new iphone. I'm getting tired of dealing with selling this iphone, and I am half tempted to keep it.
    Actually i've been thinking about it and i might not sell it now.

The 3GS is mighty fast enough, at least from the human perception, you don't notice any lagg, nothing compared to what i experienced on the regular 3G model.

I've been thinking about it, from what i've heard, even though Video chat is a likely possibility on the upcoming iPhone. I heard that the network wouldn't likely support it. I heard they would need a 4G network to support live streaming smoothly without killing the network. Of course, i may be wrong and video chat might come out anyway but i've been thinking about it and this may be my new plan.

I think im gonna keep the iPhone 3GS for a year, until the next next iphone comes out next year. Im pretty sure that iPhone will be on the LTE network also (SWEET!!! LTE IS CRAZY!!!) I think that will be an even larger leap over this current one that is about to be released though video chat will be pretty nuts. We iPhone 3GS users will still get multi-tasking and iChat (if it comes out) so we will get mostly everything the new iphone will have except probably some speed, videochat (no front camera basically), and an AMOLED screen if that comes out.

Im pretty satisfied with the 3GS right now, i havn't been able to jailbreak it yet DAMNNN 3.1.3 FIRMWARE!!!! so mad right now lmao. Im waiting for them to release it though i think it's very unlikely now, they don't want to give away their exploit so it won't come until iPhone OS 4 or 3.2 (if it gets released)

I was really looking forward to jailbreaking the thing though like i've done before. And now that the super multi-tasking cool UI stuff came out for the 3GS, i wanted to do it even more. I guess i'll have to wait though.

Anyways, i think im gonna keep it until the LTE version of the iPhone comes out next year. That will be more worth it, HD video streaming and all that plus crazy download speeds.

unless the iphone 4G thats coming out is like ridiculously amazing that i can't live without it............then i'll sell the 3GS for it. Im keeping this baby in perfect condition either way.

Still no luck selling the iphone. I figured it would be easy to sell. All the replys off craigslist are scams. And I have no luck off ebay. Any advice

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links