Trade T-Mobile Nexus One for AT&T Nexus One

This is a discussion on Trade T-Mobile Nexus One for AT&T Nexus One within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I have a question. My friend just bought a nexus one on a t-mobile contract. He wants to trade me for my iphone 3gs. Can ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trade T-Mobile Nexus One for AT&T Nexus One

Trade T-Mobile Nexus One for AT&T Nexus One

I have a question. My friend just bought a nexus one on a t-mobile contract. He wants to trade me for my iphone 3gs. Can I send the t-mobile nexus one back for an at&t version.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

How long has he had the Nexus 1 for
    Follow me on Twitter
    www.twitter.com/dchandler326

just got in today

You can send it back and get a AT&T branded Nexus one
    Follow me on Twitter
    www.twitter.com/dchandler326

That is the best new I heard all day!!! I've been wanting a nexus one for awhile now. Do you know what fees there will be to replace it, also since he bought it will he have to send it back or can I?

He might need to send it back, but you can probably do it also. You just might like need his information and stuff, im not sure on this matter though. You could probably ask google how the return or exchange policy is.

Just called nexus one support. They told me he would have to return it and buy the at&t nexus one at full price. Guess I'm stuck with the iphone.

You could probably sell that iPhone for most of the price of the new Nexus One.

Quote Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
    You could probably sell that iPhone for most of the price of the new Nexus One.
    Yup.......it'd be more of a hassle though. Craigslist would be the best option to get the most money but it's a bit more "dangerous" than ebay. You do make more money though in the end, no fee's straight up cash.

I say you can get like $300-450 depending on condition etc....you'd be like $100-200 away from a nexus one.

The iphone is brand new not even opened. I bought it through contract with at&t to sell for the nexus one. Just thought I could save some hassle and trade for one. I was hoping to sell the iphone for $500.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links