Google voice ?

This is a discussion on Google voice ? within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I have a goolge voice number and am thinking of buying an unlocked Nexus One for ATT service. It is my understanding that when buying ...

Thread: Google voice ?

Google voice ?

I have a goolge voice number and am thinking of buying an unlocked Nexus One for ATT service.

It is my understanding that when buying a N1 you get a GV number or numbers?

Is that correct? Can I use my other GV number with the N1 or do I use the one that come with the phone?

Thanks

PBarber

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You don't "get" a GV account with a Nexus. All you do is link a Gmail account as the main account account on the phone. You can easily use either your current GV account or a new one that you sign up for as your GV account on the phone.

You don't "get" any Google accounts with the phone. You either use one you already have or sign up for one on the spot when you first boot the phone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links