AT&T 3g issue

This is a discussion on AT&T 3g issue within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; So, I got my Nexus One two days ago. It's an [ame="http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1639899#"]AT&T[/ame] version, and I'm not getting a good 3g connection. I get 3g logo, ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AT&T 3g issue

AT&T 3g issue

So, I got my Nexus One two days ago. It's an [ame="http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1639899#"]AT&T[/ame] version, and I'm not getting a good 3g connection. I get 3g logo, sometimes one-two bars, but most of the time I get no bars at all. My friend's iPhone 3g gets full connection, so I guess it's not an issue with AT&T. Has anyone experienced similar problems? iNetwork Test shows my speed as 222.5845 kbps

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Where are you?

AT&T here NW of Chicago gets 1.5Mbps down on 3g.

North Jersey, 3g coverage is good here, my friend's iPhone 3g gets full connection

Quote Originally Posted by NexusUA View Post
    North Jersey, 3g coverage is good here, my friend's iPhone 3g gets full connection
    So clearly, the point you're trying to make is that the N1 is slow on 3g. But many of us will tell you otherwise. Don't know what else to say. Maybe your unit is a lemon.

No, the point I'm trying to make is that my N1 is slow on 3g, or is not getting 3g at all, because I've seen how fast some of them are, that's why I bought one, and now I'm not sure what to do with it.

No, the point I'm trying to make is that my N1 is slow on 3g, or is not getting 3g at all, because I've seen how fast some of them are, that's why I bought one, and now I'm not sure what to do with it.
    Well, like I mentioned, for most of us it works great. So maybe your unit is having problems.

You might want to arrange a replacement.

Two days(((

Two days(((
    Sorry, I reread the first post and saw that......

Seems like you need to get a replacement. Can't think of anything else, since mine (and many others) works fine.

Well 3g has been known to be somewhat of an issue on the nexus one. I would say send it in but idk if they would even replace the thing. Google has said in a statement to get better 3g coverage and that it's not their fault so your probably out of luck there. I have an iPhone 3gs and get really good data connection. I'm getting 3g speeds of around 1770 kbs or 1.7 mbs average. I'm thinking about getting an AT&T nexus one just to have both phones and because I'm really digging android but indont really wanna pay $530 or go on craigslit and get one for cheaper that might possibly have problems on it.

I have an extra iPhone 32GB 3GS I will trade you for!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links