Nexus Snyc

This is a discussion on Nexus Snyc within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Hey, Still debating on getting a N1, kind of waiting ot see what happens in June with AT&T first.. Anyways, my Google Calendar, and etc ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nexus Snyc

Nexus Snyc

Hey,

Still debating on getting a N1, kind of waiting ot see what happens in June with AT&T first..
    Anyways, my Google Calendar, and etc are all tied to my Google for Domains account (ie not really gmail), but my google voice account is tied to my gmail account.... so when I get a phone, will all that still work? Meaning will my Google Voice account, and my Google for domains calendar, and etc link/sync/etc to the N1?

Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

yup they should all work. google pro (custom google domain) is still google. i have mine tied to my android

Cool thanks.

Calendar sync for Google Apps does not work yet. You need to share your Apps calendar with your gmail calendar the then sync with your gmail account. Contacts and email for apps work great though.

Within your apps account make sure you enable full access to users outside of your domain:
    Manage Domain > Calendar > Sharing Info > "Share all information, and outsiders can change calendars"

What do you expect to happen at AT&T in June that hasn't happened since they started selling iPhones?

Quote Originally Posted by enlightenment View Post
    Calendar sync for Google Apps does not work yet.
    I beg to differ... I sync my apps calendar on my android. I also have it synced with my iPhone.
    Jason
    Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by tyler.durden View Post
    What do you expect to happen at AT&T in June that hasn't happened since they started selling iPhones?
    I think they want to see what Steve has to say about the new iPhone (and when AT&T will start selling it) before pulling the trigger. That's where I'm @ as well.

Quote Originally Posted by pricej636 View Post
    I beg to differ... I sync my apps calendar on my android.
    Works for me as well.

I beg to differ... I sync my apps calendar on my android. I also have it synced with my iPhone.
    Your apps account has to be the default account on your N1 in order for it to sync though, as 2.1 only syncs one calendar. I believe I saw that 2.2 FroYo syncs multiple calendars, but I could be wrong.
    Jason
    Nexus One

Your apps account has to be the default account on your N1 in order for it to sync though, as 2.1 only syncs one calendar. I believe I saw that 2.2 FroYo syncs multiple calendars, but I could be wrong.
    That's most likely why it doesn't show up in my phone: I have my gmail account as my primary/default account. With my apps account as my secondary account there is no option for syncing the calendar.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links