AT&T N1 2.2 download

This is a discussion on AT&T N1 2.2 download within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I see leaks all over the web for android 2.2 But those only work for N1 on T-Mobile. Any one have any news or knows ...

Thread: AT&T N1 2.2 download

AT&T N1 2.2 download

I see leaks all over the web for android 2.2 But those only work for N1 on T-Mobile. Any one have any news or knows where the 2.2 update is for the AT&T version of the N1

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I think within 2 or 3 days we will get it through OTA

There is no official release yet. To my knowledge ALL OTA updates were given to versions which had previously installed other leaked updates. I have not seen/heard any evidence from users using stock firmware, even those on T-Mobile.

Short story: Everything your seeing is another test. The update will be released when the bugs are fixed, which is probably early to mid July.

I got it this morning... Yeah... The build number is FRF91

Still waiting on mine. Soooo frustrating.

downloaded OTA file manually

I didn't want to void my warranty by rooting, but couldn't wait for 2.2 any longer.

Then I saw Google officially announce FRF85B was available and being pushed out. I didn't want to wait, so I immediately downloaded and installed it. It went seamlessly, no problems, and even kept all my data/apps and most of my settings.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links