ATT voicemail issue

This is a discussion on ATT voicemail issue within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Can anyone help me out? Im new to the forums and am having a problem with my AT&T voicemail notifications. I am not using Google ...

Thread: ATT voicemail issue

Exclamation ATT voicemail issue

Can anyone help me out? Im new to the forums and am having a problem with my AT&T voicemail notifications.

I am not using Google Voice for my voicemail due to the obsene amount of voicemails i get and how it uses my (limited)minutes to dial out to google voice.

so i was asked "how did you like the voicemail i left you" ... noticing i had no new voicemail notification ... i called my voicemail number to hear the voicemail and come to find out i had over 65 unheard voicemails .... and not once was i notified of any of them.

the voicemail settings is set to "my carrier" ... yet i get no notifications.

i decided to try out my google voice and it keeps force closing itself and wont let me do the set-up.

I prefer to use my carrier as my default voicemail setting but i really need some help finding out how i can get notified of a new voicemail.

anyone? please? helppppp meeeeeee lol

2. is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Well I'm not sure you can because the only notification I get as far as notification for voice mail is the text message my carrier sends out everytime I get a new message. So it's very possible that there is no way but I'm not sure.

Help with Voicemail

Hey there we saw your post and would like to help. Please send an email to: and we can try to help troubleshoot your issue. Please include your contact name/number. Thanks!

Metro Atlanta
    55 times
    COOL! I hope you guys will be around frequently! That'd be a HUGE help around here! Oh, and if you don't know about it, check out AT&T Android Forum

There, we specialize in ATT :D

Welcome, and thanks for stopping by!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links