Nexus S for AT&T

This is a discussion on Nexus S for AT&T within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Samsung Nexus S revisits the FCC, this time with bands for AT&T -- Engadget I just read that, anybody else hear anything about it? Not ...

Thread: Nexus S for AT&T

Nexus S for AT&T

Samsung Nexus S revisits the FCC, this time with bands for AT&T -- Engadget

I just read that, anybody else hear anything about it? Not sure if I would want to switch though. It's the lack of the sd slot that gets me. I like how all of my pictures are saved on it, so no matter what I screw with on my phone I don't have to worry about loosing my pictures.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Nexus S with AT&T bands available in white for $600, headed to Fido and Rogers -- Engadget

Just saw this post. They have the source links to the website that is selling the phone too.

Samsung Google Nexus S i9020A 850/1900 3G (Unlocked) (White)

Samsung Google Nexus S i9020A 850/1900 3G (Unlocked) (Black)

I thought it was cool, but I think I'll hold out for the Nexus 3 plus there's no Micro SD slot on the phone, so that's a bummer.

AT&T Nexus S coming to Best Buy July 24th, available for $100 with contract -- Engadget

Anybody going to go to Best Buy this Sunday and pick one up? At this point I think I'll just hold out for the next Nexus that is rumored to be out this December.

Quote Originally Posted by Snickolaz View Post
    AT&T Nexus S coming to Best Buy July 24th, available for $100 with contract -- Engadget

Anybody going to go to Best Buy this Sunday and pick one up? At this point I think I'll just hold out for the next Nexus that is rumored to be out this December.
    Last week, Best Buy was offering the Nexus S for free, with adding a line or new service. I was really torn between going for it, or waiting for the Nexus III - which should be an absolute KILLER of a phone. I ended up passing on it.

-Mike
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Quote Originally Posted by UltraDroid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snickolaz View Post

Last week, Best Buy was offering the Nexus S for free, with adding a line or new service. I was really torn between going for it, or waiting for the Nexus III - which should be an absolute KILLER of a phone. I ended up passing on it.

-Mike
    Yeah I ended up going that Sunday they first had them on sale and buying one. Then when I saw they had them for free I went back and had Best Buy do their 30 day price match and got my money back. So a new free phone for signing another 2 year deal, not bad if you ask me. Then I sold my Nexus One and got a good $200 out of it, so it was a win win!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links