Will you upgrade to Android 2.1 without Motoblur?

This is a discussion on Will you upgrade to Android 2.1 without Motoblur? within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by jdsatyr Vasekvi, you can have google maps navigation, just download the google maps app from the market and it has the google ...

View Poll Results: Android Ice Cream or Ice Cream Sandwich

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ice Cream Sandwich

6 30.00%
  • Ice Cream

12 60.00%
  • Neither

2 10.00%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you upgrade to Android 2.1 without Motoblur?

Quote Originally Posted by jdsatyr View Post
    Vasekvi, you can have google maps navigation, just download the google maps app from the market and it has the google navigation on it if I'm not mistaken I have it on mine.... good luck
    This is not the true google maps navigation. Google maps navigation is a different program that has turn by turn directions. The standard google maps app does what you say but it does not have turn by turn.

Google maps navigation is a free program but only available for android os 1.6+ which we only have 1.5 for now, so we will have to wait till we have an upgrade option.

I have 9 lockerz invites if interested PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by TechN9ne1730 View Post
    I like Motoblur, well once I realized I could show only my actually phone contacts and link them rather then not having contacts, myspace, and facebook friends all in my main contact list.

Will I upgrade? Most likley. Despite I dont use my myspace or facebook much, I still like the ability to link my contacts all the same.
    anyone feel like telling me how to do this? lol I would love to seperate my groups but cant for the life of me figure out how :confused:

I think what we're talking about is: on contacts (the blue 'person' outline at the bottom right of all screens), press the top bar (underneath your status bar, currently says 'contacts: all contacts') and select which source you want to view contacts from.

I was pretty overwhelmed after I linked facebook and ended up with over 300 contacts in my phone. Out of those 300, I might actually call like 20 of 'em.

Just to go back to the survey, I love Blur and would keep it. I realize the lesser version of Android is keeping me from enjoying certain apps but atm I don't know what I'm missing out on. Maybe one day I'll be more informed. Until there's that one app that I must have, I'll still with Blur

Nope . . . I really like the blur

Motoblur is a huge boon to my work

C2k
    MotoBlur is amazing, I have all my friends emails, phone numbers, and recent updates at my fingertips. I think its really cool that it pulls their profile pictures and uses them on your phone, too. Its better than setting 100 pictures for people 1 at a time. I think its a really awesome piece of software. I would probably wait for an official version of 2.1, only because going from using motoblur like crazy to no moto blur would be... terrible.

i don't know the difference between the two. i'm not phone savvy. i'm still learning.

Quote Originally Posted by UserName View Post
    i don't know the difference between the two. i'm not phone savvy. i'm still learning.
    You have come to the right place for that.

I have 9 lockerz invites if interested PM me.

Yes, as soon as possible. I have absolutely no use for Motoblur. First thing I did was remove the social network apps.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links