Will you upgrade to Android 2.1 without Motoblur?

This is a discussion on Will you upgrade to Android 2.1 without Motoblur? within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by jmgib You seriously know 5k people on Facebook? Really? Well, yes, in answer to your question. I do have 5K friends (actually ...

View Poll Results: Android Ice Cream or Ice Cream Sandwich

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ice Cream Sandwich

6 30.00%
  • Ice Cream

12 60.00%
  • Neither

2 10.00%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Will you upgrade to Android 2.1 without Motoblur?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by jmgib View Post
    You seriously know 5k people on Facebook? Really?

Well, yes, in answer to your question. I do have 5K friends (actually prolly a little less than that b/c I haven't confirmed the latest requests waiting to be approved as friends, since every day or so, there's a loss of 10-30 or so people off the list) But, yes, generally speaking, I have the max amount of friends on Facebook.

I have, I think, close to 3k on Twitter now too. It is for marketing purposes, really, although, anyone of these people can talk to me, if they want to, and I'll try to answer questions, or be a good friend, if they need one, while giving them some information that could be beneficial to me. That's what I meant by "marketing purposes." It's really not all that difficult to do.

However, the way that this Backflip phone is wired, having that many "contacts," on top of the ones that I truly do contact nearly every week if not every day via calls or texts... well, it's pretty difficult unless I have them grouped. For now, I only have the ones that I actually talk to on the phone in a group. At least that means I don't have the contact button sending the phone into fits scrolling and loading hundreds of people that are only going to put up a status message or tweet I can check out, when I need to know if we need any eggs while I'm at the Publix market

Wow 5k friends... Haha. I deleted my facebook account. I do remember having 3k friends on myspace, but yeah. Deleted that too.

Not really into the whole social network vibe.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links