Will you upgrade to Android 2.1 without Motoblur?

This is a discussion on Will you upgrade to Android 2.1 without Motoblur? within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I'm curious how many people out there are dead set on having Motoblur. If a hack that provides Android 2.1 comes out for the phone ...

View Poll Results: Android Ice Cream or Ice Cream Sandwich

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ice Cream Sandwich

6 30.00%
  • Ice Cream

12 60.00%
  • Neither

2 10.00%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you upgrade to Android 2.1 without Motoblur?

Admin

Will you upgrade to Android 2.1 without Motoblur?

I'm curious how many people out there are dead set on having Motoblur.

If a hack that provides Android 2.1 comes out for the phone but does not have Motoblur, will you still use it?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

well... i wasn't paying attention and clicked the wrong button... hehe.. i meant to chose "if an official version came out"

I will get 2.1 ASAP. There are a lot of apps that I want that are not compatible with 1.5 and the OS is at a better stability on 2.1.

I want to get 2.1 also,

I will go to 2.1 as soon as it is available weather official or root.

I can live without motoblur to get 2.1. And I actually like the motorblur. I just don't think it should be as integrated as it is. Its a very unique idea, and hopefully they can develop it a bit more.

I would love this phone more if it was a bit more stock. I would mainly LOVE to get rid of all the AT&T bloat-ware. Thats just a giant not needed mess, and if I have to live without motoblur to get rid of the AT&T mess, that would make me happy.

I like Motoblur, well once I realized I could show only my actually phone contacts and link them rather then not having contacts, myspace, and facebook friends all in my main contact list.

Will I upgrade? Most likley. Despite I dont use my myspace or facebook much, I still like the ability to link my contacts all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by TechN9ne1730 View Post
    I like Motoblur, well once I realized I could show only my actually phone contacts and link them rather then not having contacts, myspace, and facebook friends all in my main contact list.

Will I upgrade? Most likley. Despite I dont use my myspace or facebook much, I still like the ability to link my contacts all the same.

I to hated MotoBlur until i figured out how to go between groups.

Same here. I think this will be a big draw to the social network fans that prefer/stuck with AT&T if they market it properly.

As a user coming from both sides of the fence. I belive the motobulr concept is a good concept but needs further development. However it is superior to any other manufactures os that sits between the user and the underlying devices os. LG tried this concept with their S-class interface but fell short when they seem to slow the further development of S-class to concentrated more on windows mobile leaving behind to me one of the best modern and ambitious mobile device interfaces created.
    Motorblur has pickup on that and taken it further and I for one am hooked on it. Lets see what the future brings for the Backflip. So far it's Flippin Good

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links