Backflip Arrives March 7th on AT&T

This is a discussion on Backflip Arrives March 7th on AT&T within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; AT&T just got its first Android-powered smartphone (four more coming this year) in the HSPA 7.2-capable Motorola Backflip . The Motoblur device with reverse flip ...

Thread: Backflip Arrives March 7th on AT&T

dandroid

Backflip Arrives March 7th on AT&T

AT&T just got its first Android-powered smartphone (four more coming this year) in the HSPA 7.2-capable Motorola Backflip. The Motoblur device with reverse flip design and 3.1-inch touchscreen packs GPS, WiFi, and a 5 megapixel autofocus camera with flash and camcorder function that neatly integrates with social media sites like Facebook and Twitter or photo sharing sites like Picasa. It lands March 7th for $100 after $100 rebate and two-year contract with smartphone data plan.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FliIeZ-SOlo]YouTube - AT&T Unboxing - Motorola BACKFLIP feat. Android[/ame]

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

4Nines
    I'm anxious to try this phone out first hand :backfliplay:

I'm with you there. I went to AT&T the other day to ask if they had a demo out yet, they didn't even know what I was talking about. I WILL be there at opening time on the 7th. This phone is making me anxious.

4Nines
    Quote Originally Posted by detectiveVIC View Post
    I'm with you there. I went to AT&T the other day to ask if they had a demo out yet, they didn't even know what I was talking about. I WILL be there at opening time on the 7th. This phone is making me anxious.
    Haha sounds like the same thing when you go to a car dealer

Do you know if this phone has a SIM card slot? Or do you just upload all your info through the computer?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links