Motorola Backflip Maintenance Update.

This is a discussion on Motorola Backflip Maintenance Update. within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by Spooky Electric None of the android fan pages info sites that I have been to have announced this update. Watch Android Central ...

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Motorola Backflip Maintenance Update.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Electric View Post
    None of the android fan pages info sites that I have been to have announced this update. Watch Android Central post something a month from now like they did with that bogus / maybe not so bogus root blog.

Well messed with the native text messaging. It has improved A LOT. I am probably still going to use Handcent, which also seems to be running a little bit better. The colors on my screen seem a little deeper/darker I guess?? Think warmer is the word I am looking for. It does seem a little sharper, but I don't think I can really tell. Phone overall seems a little bit more responsive, but I haven't messed with it that much beyond texting yet.

Never had any 3g problems before the update so won't be of any help there. I'm going to drain my battery tonight and charge it up all the way and see if I actually see any improvements.
    This pisses me off beyond all things. Its like these forums don't even acknowledge the existence of the backflip. It is an awesome ANDROID phone, maybe with mid-ranged specs... still, it's awfully frustrating that none of these "android" sites care. All that matters is the EVO, Nexus One, Droid, and the Incredible. The backflip does not exist for them :mad:

whats

Quote Originally Posted by luke31 View Post
    This pisses me off beyond all things. Its like these forums don't even acknowledge the existence of the backflip. It is an awesome ANDROID phone, maybe with mid-ranged specs... still, it's awfully frustrating that none of these "android" sites care. All that matters is the EVO, Nexus One, Droid, and the Incredible. The backflip does not exist for them :mad:
    what do they offer over on those other forums that you dont see here? just curious.

I don't know that it's so much that there are things the other sites offer that this one doesn't. I think they were just voicing irritation that the other "Android" sites ignore any news dealing with the Backflip.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Electric View Post
    Well messed with the native text messaging. It has improved A LOT. I am probably still going to use Handcent, which also seems to be running a little bit better.
    What exactly has improved with the native texting app? I only use the native one and I never noticed any issues before the update, nor have I noticed any changes since the update.

Quote Originally Posted by chrismmm View Post
    what do they offer over on those other forums that you dont see here? just curious.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmgib View Post
    I don't know that it's so much that there are things the other sites offer that this one doesn't. I think they were just voicing irritation that the other "Android" sites ignore any news dealing with the Backflip.
    Yea, this site offers basically everything that's needed. But, it would be nice to get some acknowledge from other sites rather than those sites labeling the device as the laughingstock of the android community.

Quote Originally Posted by luke31 View Post
    Yea, this site offers basically everything that's needed. But, it would be nice to get some acknowledge from other sites rather than those sites labeling the device as the laughingstock of the android community.
    If it really has sold a lot of units, then I can't wait for AT&T to release the number of units it has sold. Then the other sites won't thing the Backflip sucks though we all know it doesn't.

It's anecdotal, but when I took mine home from the AT&T store, the salesperson said that interest in the Backflip was high and that they were moving them.

At another tech-centric forum I frequent, someone actually started a "Where are the AT&T Android phones?" thread. No respect, but the important thing is that I (and the other owners) are happy.

Back to the update topic. One day after, I might be noticing better battery usage, but it may be too soon to tell. I also saw NBA Game Time app crash while I was switching to another app, but I wasn't able to reproduce it, so I can't exactly attribute it directly to the upgrade.

Prior to today, I encountered the force-close error in the built-in camera app a couple of times, which is the worst bug I've seen. I'm hoping that I won't see another again.

Hey everyone this is my first post and i got to say i love the phone and i am fascinated with it so i got the new update and it was fine the first day but then i noticed that it starts to slow down sometimes then is back to normal, so just wondering if others are experiencing the same issues i am.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMr1 View Post
    Hey everyone this is my first post and i got to say i love the phone and i am fascinated with it so i got the new update and it was fine the first day but then i noticed that it starts to slow down sometimes then is back to normal, so just wondering if others are experiencing the same issues i am.
    Yea, generally it has been faster, but there are occasional periods of lag. Most of the time, the lag surfaces after I end a phone conversation.

On a good note i have noticed that my Battery has last longer than before especially when i first got the phone

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links