14 Android Devices Hitting AT&T by Year End?

This is a discussion on 14 Android Devices Hitting AT&T by Year End? within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Engadget has posted an interesting article detailing an AT&T "Phone Plaque OS Tab Installation Store Version" document. A closer look at the document and it ...

Thread: 14 Android Devices Hitting AT&T by Year End?

dandroid

14 Android Devices Hitting AT&T by Year End?

Engadget has posted an interesting article detailing an AT&T "Phone Plaque OS Tab Installation Store Version" document. A closer look at the document and it might be a good indication that there is a whole lot of Android options for AT&T customers down the road.

• Android Devices - QTY 14
    • Blackberry - QTY 7
    • IOS4 (iPhone) - QTY 2
    • Palm webOS - QTY 5
    • Symbian - QTY 4
    • Windows Phone - QTY 7
    • Windows Phone 7 - QTY 6

Let us know your thoughts on what other Android Phones we could see.

Source: Engadget

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The article notes that the "QTY 6" next to Windows Phone 7 "likely points to two devices, not a sextuplet." I'd guess that would also apply to the 14 Android Devices.

Personally, I think the originally announced 5 is a good number.

dandroid
    I noticed that, but didn't quite understand their logic of only two devices. 14 new Android Phones does a little out of the ballpark, however it wouldn't surprise me to see at least 7 devices by year's end. AT&T would only have to launch 1 per month and we know the captivate on it's way.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links