How do you feel about the new site?

This is a discussion on How do you feel about the new site? within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Hello everyone out there in the Android world. As you can see we are working very hard to make the forums the best they can ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you feel about the new site?

How do you feel about the new site?

Hello everyone out there in the Android world. As you can see we are working very hard to make the forums the best they can be. So we want to know, how do you feel about the new look and the introduction to all AT&t Android devices, not only the backflip?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I think it is a Great idea. You have done a wonderful job setting it up.

The redesign and vbulletin upgrade make sense, but when I was first redirected here, I thought AT&T had shut down the forum or something. It all looks a little too "corporate sponsored", you know what I mean? Maybe I'm wrong, but it seemed like most people on the Backflip forum (myself included) are not big fans of AT&T, so the branding is a little disturbing. That being said, I'm just a dude that doesn't like change, so I'm probably in the minority.

One thing that bugs me about lumping all the AT&T android phones together into one forum: there's now a bunch of stuff I don't care about in the new post list (AKA What's New?). Is there a way to filter out specific forum sections from the new post list?

(Btw, I may have complaints, but I do think you guys are doing a great job overall with the forums, so thank you!)

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    One thing that bugs me about lumping all the AT&T android phones together into one forum: there's now a bunch of stuff I don't care about in the new post list (AKA What's New?). Is there a way to filter out specific forum sections from the new post list?

(Btw, I may have complaints, but I do think you guys are doing a great job overall with the forums, so thank you!)
    There is probably a way but I'm not sure, I'll look into it for you!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by tae_254 View Post
    Hello everyone out there in the Android world. As you can see we are working very hard to make the forums the best they can be. So we want to know, how do you feel about the new look and the introduction to all AT&t Android devices, not only the backflip?
    As I stated before, I do like the new site (other thread, that is). I'm very much into my Backflip, which I do enjoy very much, even though not all agree. I like the QWERTY, with the touch screen, and am very much looking forward to the Android Update. My wife is still about 10 months away before she upgrades, so I'm interested in the other Android phones that ATT has to offer. Keep up the good work with the web site. Is there going to be a m-mobile version of this site also (or did i just not locate it yet?)

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by fiji93 View Post
    As I stated before, I do like the new site (other thread, that is). I'm very much into my Backflip, which I do enjoy very much, even though not all agree. I like the QWERTY, with the touch screen, and am very much looking forward to the Android Update. My wife is still about 10 months away before she upgrades, so I'm interested in the other Android phones that ATT has to offer. Keep up the good work with the web site. Is there going to be a m-mobile version of this site also (or did i just not locate it yet?)
    T-Mobile or Mobile version of the site?

For the mobile version we recommend using Tapatalk, but I believe we are going to be working with Tapatalk team to get a "customized" version just for us.

As far as T-Mobile, check out: T-Mobile Android Forum

I don't like it. I loved having one Backflip website to go to for discussions and whatnot, dedicated only to the Backflip. And it didn't have AT&T in the website name.

im sort of 50/50 if you find a way to change the whats new to only one phone stuff per indivisual then yeah i like it

I too appreciate all the work you guys put into this forum.

But I preferred the old forum to this one.

The new one is harder for me to do what I want to do, i.e. review a summary of new posts and read the ones I'm interested in.

Sorry, don't mean to rain on anyone's parade...

Sam
    i agree it is a bit awkward if you are used to vbulletin, it's certainly strange to me anyway.. i do like it though, it's just an adjustment. suggestions? organization seem good?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links