AT&T Dell Streak

This is a discussion on AT&T Dell Streak within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Why isn't there a forum section for the Dell Streak? It is an AT&T Android phone, after all. It'll be released in the US later ...

Thread: AT&T Dell Streak

AT&T Dell Streak

Why isn't there a forum section for the Dell Streak?

It is an AT&T Android phone, after all. It'll be released in the US later this summer. It's already been released in Europe.

Frankly, I'm more interested in the Dell Streak and what it will be able to do than I am in some of the other smart phones, i.e. the Aria.

And, no, I don't agree that the Streak is not a phone but rather a 'tablet'. It's just too small to be a tablet even if it is the largest of the phones, for the moment, and it does make phone calls.

What else do you need?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

WERA689
    I'm sure that as this phone nears release here, it will get the attention it deserves here. We have every intention of covering ALL the AT&T Androids.

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    I'm sure that as this phone nears release here, it will get the attention it deserves here. We have every intention of covering ALL the AT&T Androids.
    Ah, good. I'll just wait, then.

You don't suppose we have any European folks visiting here do you?

WERA689
    I dunno...I doubt this group is as international as, say, DroidForums or NexusOneForum.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links