What data plan do you have?

This is a discussion on What data plan do you have? within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by acmasters But there is an android app that ATT put on the market that you can use to easily check your current ...

View Poll Results: Mac or PC

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mac

9 14.75%
  • PC

39 63.93%
  • Both

11 18.03%
  • Neither

2 3.28%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What data plan do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by acmasters View Post
    But there is an android app that ATT put on the market that you can use to easily check your current data usage from your phone.
    the android app said it only estimates data from your last months usage so watch out with that

There are apps such as 3G Watchdog which monitors your current data usage. If you have APNdroid installed you can even have it shut off your data once you get close or to your monthly limit.

I still have a grandfathered data plan from the AT&T "blue" to "orange" conversion days. Don't tell AT&T!

Junior Member airjordan_attdroids's Avatar
    I'm on the 2gig plan but I'm about to drop down to the 200mb plan I'm always on wifi...

My wife and I both have Motorola Backflips. My wife LOVES hers, watches tv shows, downloads audiobooks, listens to radio stations.... she crossed the 1 gig line last month. So I think we will be keeping out two unlimited data plans. Couldn't figure how to vote twice though.

I have the unlimited data plan.
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

I know on my Vu there is an option to call and get a quick view of your data and minutes used. its in the phone book section with the contacts. you just select and call and it says it will text u back with the Info, and sure enough within a minute it texts u right back with all the info up to that point. The captivate and backflip doesnt have this option? Do you have to pay for an app that still doesnt even tell you where u r currently at data and minutes wise but instead what you have used on the last bill? If so that sucks

Any customer can text or call to check their data usage. ATT does have an app, which I can't seem to locate currently (may have been withdrawn for some reason) that is basically a mobile app version of their wireless website.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

for $5 more, i don't ever have to worry about overages? i doubt i'll ever reach 2GB but hell better to ave and not need.

I have the 200MB plan. As far as data is concerned I usually only use it for email and surfing some forums. Nothing to data intensive. Same with my wife's iPhone. My daughter also has a Captivate and she has the 2GB plan.

I really like the $30/mo family unlimited texting. With three phones is saves me a bit of money.

Mike

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links