AT&T selling Captivate NOW... in corporate stores

This is a discussion on AT&T selling Captivate NOW... in corporate stores within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Here's some pleasant, late-Friday news. AT&T is now selling the AT&T Captivate. You heard it right, two days earlier than the official announced launch date ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AT&T selling Captivate NOW... in corporate stores

AT&T selling Captivate NOW... in corporate stores

Here's some pleasant, late-Friday news. AT&T is now selling the AT&T Captivate. You heard it right, two days earlier than the official announced launch date of July 18th. I guess this may be AT&T's attempt to steal some of the glory away from T-Mobile and Verizon, who both just launched flagship Android handsets of their own.

Thanks to a tip from Android Guys, it appears that the Samsung Captivate is available at AT&T corporate stores. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee if your local store will be carrying it yet, but it doesn't hurt to give them a ring before they close for the day. Also, unfortunately, the Captivate is not yet available online.

So, anyone had luck purchasing a Captivate today? Let us know.

via Android Guys

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Well that is surprising.
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

thanks for the post!!!! im loving my captivate!!!

i did also want to mention because i saw alot of others ask on other fourms that a friend of mine got his non contract for 350

dandroid
    I stopped by my local ATT store tonight and nothing. Said to come back on Sunday..

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I stopped by my local ATT store tonight and nothing. Said to come back on Sunday..
    You should try an authorized retailer if you are really anxious, the have less of the corporate red-tape.

Quote Originally Posted by techfiend4 View Post
    i did also want to mention because i saw alot of others ask on other fourms that a friend of mine got his non contract for 350
    Different retailers must be selling them at different prices.

Quote Originally Posted by techfiend4 View Post
    that's crazy... top-of-the-line smartphone for $350 retail? why even sign up for a contract?! go month-to-month on that bad boy!

It does sound a little too good to be true, but I doubt someone is going to say, "I should be paying more for this. Raise the price!"

I went to my local corporate store on the 17th and they wouldn't even show me one. I went to an independent store a few minutes later and bought one!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links