Samsung Giving Free Galaxy to UK Customers

This is a discussion on Samsung Giving Free Galaxy to UK Customers within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Samsung has the perfect solution for the iPhone 4 antenna problems.. "Switch to a Galaxy S, and we'll even give it to you for free!" ...

Thread: Samsung Giving Free Galaxy to UK Customers

dandroid

Samsung Giving Free Galaxy to UK Customers

Samsung has the perfect solution for the iPhone 4 antenna problems.. "Switch to a Galaxy S, and we'll even give it to you for free!" That's the message posted recently on Samsung's official UK twitter account. Tiffany, one of the fortunate users to receive a free device told Wired.com:

“My iPhone and I have been inseparable for almost a month now, tomorrow being one month since the iPhone OS 4 launched. But the honeymoon period ended this week as repeated dropped calls, and a sudden unexplainable inability to make or receive calls or send texts left me disgruntled.

“So I did what anyone else would do: I vented my frustration on Twitter. Imagine my surprise, then, when this morning I am tweeted by Samsung offering me a free Galaxy S, their latest phone. Too good to be true? I decided to investigate.

“I called a friend at Samsung, and though she was initially sceptical (sic), it has now been confirmed: the campaign is legit. Samsung is so confident about the superiority of the Galaxy S that they’re sending free ones to existing iPhone customers so they can decide for themselves.”

I sure hope the US Division of Samsung takes the same approach

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'm curious to see Steve Job's reaction to this.
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

dandroid
    lol, maybe Apple will start giving away free phones also.. Win/Win for us users

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Coolcool View Post
    I'm curious to see Steve Job's reaction to this.

I can see it now.

Steve: If you switch from an Android phone, we will give you an iPhone 4 free. And you can hold it anyway you want!
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links