Rumor: AT&T to rollout Dell Streak displays Sunday, launch to follow

This is a discussion on Rumor: AT&T to rollout Dell Streak displays Sunday, launch to follow within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Wondering what's up with all the Dell Streak delays? The Streak's initial launch date of July 19th has come and gone , but if the ...

Thread: Rumor: AT&T to rollout Dell Streak displays Sunday, launch to follow

Rumor: AT&T to rollout Dell Streak displays Sunday, launch to follow

Wondering what's up with all the Dell Streak delays? The Streak's initial launch date of July 19th has come and gone, but if the latest rumors are true, launch is fast approaching. Over the past few days, select AT&T stores have been putting up new displays, nicknamed "Black Boxes." The Black Boxes carry the slogan, "Innovation Comes to Life." This certainly sounds like a device launch, to me. And according to an anonymous source who spoke with TheDroidGuy, these black boxes are housing Dell Streak displays. The tipster continues, saying that the Streak displays will be unveiled this Sunday, 7/25. Since Dell promised its Streak by the end of July, this unveiling fits perfectly in the time-frame. The Dell Streak will be a great addition to AT&T's quickly-growing Android lineup, like the HTC Aria and Samsung Captivate. The Streak's 5" display will appeal to a new crowd of tech enthusiasts looking for a smartphone with a tablet feel.

Are these rumors warranted? Check out a video of the Black Box displays, and decide for yourself:

Source: TheDroidGuy

Be sure to stop by the Dell Streak section: http://www.attdroids.com/forum/dell-streak-forum/

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The only way I'll believe something is launching is if I hear an official announcement. Too many launch rumors going around these days.
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links