AT&T readies new tiered-data smartphone plans for July 25th

This is a discussion on AT&T readies new tiered-data smartphone plans for July 25th within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; If you've been following the tiered-data saga on AT&T, you've been expecting this day for quite some time. On July 25th, AT&T will be officially ...

Thread: AT&T readies new tiered-data smartphone plans for July 25th

AT&T readies new tiered-data smartphone plans for July 25th

If you've been following the tiered-data saga on AT&T, you've been expecting this day for quite some time. On July 25th, AT&T will be officially moving to those pesky tiered-data plans for new subscribers. Do note, customers with current unlimited data plans will be grandfathered in, and be allowed to continue using data to their heart's content. But if you're looking to join AT&T in the future, you will find yourself trapped between two options:
    Option 1: The DataPlus Plan: A $15 monthly plan for 200 megabytes of data and an additional $15 for every additional 200 MB of data used.

Option 2: The DataPro Plan: $25 for 2 gigabytes of data and an additional $10 for each gigabyte used over the limit.
    The DataPro Plan, with 450 minutes will run you $64.99/mo. And if you want to add unlimited texting, the Plan jumps to $84.99/mo. I'm sure many of you are happy you'll be grandfathered in with you're unlimited data plan, but for those of you looking to join AT&T, you'll have some soul searching to do.

Check out more photos of the leaked AT&T pamphlet here

Source: Engadget

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Google Advertisement
    Android.net is the premier Android Forum on the internet.

I sure am glad I'm grandfathered in. I hope they add an unlimited plan by next year.
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

Ads