PSX4Droid - Playstation Emulator - Now Available on Market [DroidForums Exclusive]

This is a discussion on PSX4Droid - Playstation Emulator - Now Available on Market [DroidForums Exclusive] within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; It's finally out, the world's first Android Playstation emulator! Cheer out loud, nobody will judge you, I promise. You can tell from this ongoing PSX ...

Thread: PSX4Droid - Playstation Emulator - Now Available on Market [DroidForums Exclusive]

dandroid

PSX4Droid - Playstation Emulator - Now Available on Market [DroidForums Exclusive]

It's finally out, the world's first Android Playstation emulator! Cheer out loud, nobody will judge you, I promise. You can tell from this ongoing PSX Emulator thread, that many have been waiting on this moment for months. And the skeptics out there had just shrugged it off as vaporware. But it has finally arrived, as psx4droid. Yong Zhu, developer of the popular Android emulators (GBAoid, SNESoid, GBCoid, GameBoid, etc.), teamed up with Apple's most famous emulator developer, Zodttd. And after months of painstakingly hard work, they have finally released the initial version of PSX4Droid.

Read the entire article @ PSX4Droid - Playstation Emulator - Now Available on Market [DF Exclusive] - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

Source: Wuyanks, DroidForums.net

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'm sure it's out, but with all the buttons that the dual shock controller has, will it be easy to use?
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links