Samsung Galaxy Q spec sheet leaked, found to have QWERTY and 3" Display

This is a discussion on Samsung Galaxy Q spec sheet leaked, found to have QWERTY and 3" Display within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; What's next for Samsung's Galaxy Phone line? The Galaxy S has been predominated by QWERTY-less models, aside from the Epic 4G on Sprint. But what ...

Thread: Samsung Galaxy Q spec sheet leaked, found to have QWERTY and 3" Display

Samsung Galaxy Q spec sheet leaked, found to have QWERTY and 3" Display

What's next for Samsung's Galaxy Phone line? The Galaxy S has been predominated by QWERTY-less models, aside from the Epic 4G on Sprint. But what about those of you on T-Mobile and AT&T who want a QWERTY version? Well, we have some good news for you. Samsung plans on releasing a "refreshed" Galaxy, which will by default have a QWERTY keyboard. And according to the spec sheet leaked by MobileCrunch, this version will have a 3" 720x480 Super AMOLED display (as opposed to a 4" display on the Galaxy S). The Galaxy Q is expected to be "candy-bar" shaped, like the Motorola Droid, and will be running the 1GHz Hummingbird SoC. The camera will be upgrade from 5MP to 8MP, and the internal memory will be increased to 16GB. Also expect a front-facing camera to be added. The Galaxy Q will be quad-band HSDPA/HSUPA, so it should be compatible on AT&T, T-Mobile (limited to Edge?), and many international carriers. No photos or release date just yet, but for now let's hope the leaked spec sheet (above) will hold you over.

Source: MobileCrunch

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

3" screen? Seems kinda small considering the Backflips is 3.1" and already feels small..

Quote Originally Posted by Yawnses View Post
    3" screen? Seems kinda small considering the Backflips is 3.1" and already feels small..
    not sure who they're marketing this to. for a media phone i'd want at least 3.2"... but 3.7 is ideal for me.

All those great specs and a 3 inch screen? That just sounds wrong.
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

dandroid
    I agree Wu, 3.7" seems to be a real nice size and very functional as well. I sure hope with the camera upgrades come a flash as well!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links